Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was 3 of their best players including captain david albelda who was at the time one of the top players in spain. No one could believe it at the time and it was major news.

What does how good they were have to do with anything?

If they were acting all billy-big-bollocks when the new manager comes in and he or the president decides they don't want them in the club anymore because they think they're running the show then you'd say that the manager and the president of the football club should just bend over and take whatever demands those players were throwing around?

I'm still unsure whether it was the President Juan Soler who originally wanted them out and Koeman went along with his boss, or if it was the other way around. EDIT: looks like it was Koeman who wanted rid of them.

Last edited:

Southampton - Please Mr Moshiri let the club save face and make it look like we put up a fight.

Moshiri - Ok but only for one day, we have money to spend on players, thinking about it, how much do you want for Mane?

Southampton - Nooooo, Mr Moshiri, why must you take advantage of us?

Moshiri - Because we're big, your small, i'm right you're wrong and there's nothing you can do abar it.

anigif_enhanced-4093-1400943079-17.gif

I hope that someone posts that on the Southampton forum to remind them of their place

Screwed?

Really?

Have you been an Everton supporter for very long?

We're currently in the best position we've been in for a very long time.

NSNO is not De boer Pellegrini or someone looking for an easy job

koeman or emery only ones we want if dont get any we are messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.