Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is quite astonishing how little media coverage there has been about the vacancy being filled.
Understandably the Mourinho to Utd was a huge thing for the media in general and Sky in particular.
But, eventually even that story ran out of steam.

However, the level of coverage about the Everton job has been even less than you would expect.
They haven't even really assembled the cast of managers THEY think may be interested.

I think this is probably because the whole process is being kept incredibly private. For all the information that has come from the media it could be anyone from Moyes to Simeone, the media just don't seem to know. Maybe because many of the meetings are happening on the continent and the British media are not hearing about it.
Are we appointing a DOF and if so , then who, they have no idea about what is going on.

In part , I think we were used to the way Bill Kenwright did things. He likes the media and was happy to operate in that envoirnment. Now, it does appear that the process has gone completely underground(maybe that is where Mole is getting his information).

There is a process going on , the club is talking to managers and if not for @The Esk then the average supporter would certainly be forgiven for believing that Moyes was a serious contender to return or possibly FDB or maybe Manuel Pellegrini.
Koeman would not be talked about at this stage and Emery never talked about at all.

The whole thing has been handled so privately and so secretively that it would almost not surpise us anymore if Simeone was announced. We know things are different at Everton , being done in a different way, just how different is possibly what has us all agog as each day goes by.

Mendes was leaking stuff aots. That's what caused the media circus. Nothing like that is happening here - Which is good news. Professional negotiations conducted with dignity and discretion...pwoper old school!

That silenced you I see.

heres the number of norwegian registered supporters btw:
1. Manchester United 43520
2. Liverpool 36242
3. Arsenal 6239
4. Leeds United 4168
5. Tottenham Hotspur 3554
6. Chelsea 2269
7. Manchester City 1394
8. West Ham United 733
9. Everton 682
10. Ipswich Town 507

Ipswich Town?.....how random

Mendes was leaking stuff aots. That's what caused the media circus. Nothing like that is happening here - Which is good news. Professional negotiations conducted with dignity and discretion...pwoper old school!
I totally agree.

I also think Rom gobbing off would not have gone down to well with our new boss either as he clearly likes his business to be just that.. his business.

Still not believing people on here going overboard on a manager whose record take away the Europa cups is

Miguel Muñoz Trophy (Segunda División): 2005–06, 2006–07
2009-10 Valencia 3rd
2010-11 Valencia 3rd
2012 Spartak Moscow sacked for poor results
2013-14 Sevilla 5th
2014-15 Sevilla 5th
2015-16 Sevilla 7th

He's won the Spanish second division twice, big deal!?!?

I thought we were aiming high?

Still not believing people on here going overboard on a manager whose record take away the Europa cups is

Miguel Muñoz Trophy (Segunda División): 2005–06, 2006–07
2009-10 Valencia 3rd
2010-11 Valencia 3rd
2012 Spartak Moscow sacked for poor results
2013-14 Sevilla 5th
2014-15 Sevilla 5th
2015-16 Sevilla 7th

He's won the Spanish second division twice, big deal!?!?

I thought we were aiming high?

Who would you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.