Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weirdly enough eh struggled to have a massive impact at Sevilla at first then refound his form but was always the understudy to Bacca.

Now he's first choice he's thriving, though.

I am not huge on football in Spain but does anyone know whether he carries a reputation like Griezzman where all the top clubs will look at or whether he is more realistic for us to sign?

I am not huge on football in Spain but does anyone know whether he carries a reputation like Griezzman where all the top clubs will look at or whether he is more realistic for us to sign?

He's 29 mate.

He was ace at Montpellier but really struggled at PSG so was shipped off to Sevilla. He's been there three seasons now I think, and is proving to be a reliable goalscorer.

But no, Griezmann is in a different class to him tbh.

He's definitely a realistic target as Sevilla always sell their prized assets - it's how they operate.

He's 29 mate.

He was ace at Montpellier but really struggled at PSG so was shipped off to Sevilla. He's been there three seasons now I think, and is proving to be a reliable goalscorer.

He's definitely a realistic target as Sevilla always sell their prized assets - it's how they operate.

Realistic, however i don't think the age probably puts him in who we will look at. Should have got him in 2012 when we where linked.

He's 29 mate.

29?christ looked about 22.

Would be a good addition to compliment our striking options

would have no problem reinvesting the lukaku funds in gameiro, banega and rico, solid additions in the areas we need most and would still loeave us with and funds moshiri wants to spend

A deal has been done with Fenerbahce apparently

Suuurely not. He's so much better than the Turkish League.

Also I really am getting jittery about all these deals being done while we don't even have a manager. Especially when we have SO much rebuilding to do this summer.

If Martinez was here I'd expect all the out of contract players to have signed a new 1 year deal so thank fook he's not.

The silence from the club about Osman makes me think he is staying in some capacity. Surely he would have got the same send off as Howard if he wasn't getting some type of new deal?

The silence from the club about Osman makes me think he is staying in some capacity. Surely he would have got the same send off as Howard if he wasn't getting some type of new deal?

I want to say maybe the new manager crack is delaying this. Is it 1st June players out of contract become free agents? If so we'll know by then when the club announces they've been released. Osman and Hibbert could go into the coaching team.

Everton's scout in Belgium says we're looking at Engels so that's slightly more concrete interest than a fluff piece in the paper. If we are going for this sort of player do people see it as:

1. To partner Stones with Jags and Mori reserve
2. Replace Stones in the first team
3. To be our 4th CB
4. Replace Jags

Considering we have Pennington, Browning and Galloway around the first team would we even be going for a 4th CB?

Status
Not open for further replies.