Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest question from a Spurs fan: do you guys really think that you need to change that much? Your squad looks very strong to me. Watched you quite a lot this season and it never seemed like the talent available was the problem. A goalie for sure, but otherwise I would be hoping to see more of the youngsters getting integrated if I were you.
talking of youngsters what happened to the likes of bentaleb, mason and caroll

they were tipped to be the next big things and seems like because you were chasing the title they've been pushed out the first team or left rotting on the bench with 5 / 10 mins here and there if they are lucky excluding the cup competitions of course

Honest question from a Spurs fan: do you guys really think that you need to change that much? Your squad looks very strong to me. Watched you quite a lot this season and it never seemed like the talent available was the problem. A goalie for sure, but otherwise I would be hoping to see more of the youngsters getting integrated if I were you.

Nope, just that with change, people tend to think massive change in squad. Depends on who's our next manager.

if lukaku goes I would like to see the money reinvested into either

1. griezmann
2. lacazette
3. aubamayeng
4. gabbiadini
5. berardi
6. icardi
7. embolo
8. insigne
9. gamerio
10. bakambu
11. batshuayi

in no particular order

They paid £24m for Griezmann and his buy out clause is £63m and they've already said that they won't sell him for less.

No way are we paying £63m for 1 player.

They paid £24m for Griezmann and his buy out clause is £63m and they've already said that they won't sell him for less.

No way are we paying £63m for 1 player.

You know, this is always a Championship Manager thread for some...

Status
Not open for further replies.