Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if the club is going to work to a timeline, my guess until UTDs season is done and dusted nothing concrete will happen. However i wonder if they want the manager in say before the start of the Euros, so he can get into the flow of things and start planning/signings.

The DoF is interesting too, I have absolutely no idea who they would go after for that role (was thinking Hiddink if he didnt want full time management), lots to do - awkward summer for it all too!

Wonder if the club is going to work to a timeline, my guess until UTDs season is done and dusted nothing concrete will happen. However i wonder if they want the manager in say before the start of the Euros, so he can get into the flow of things and start planning/signings.

The DoF is interesting too, I have absolutely no idea who they would go after for that role (was thinking Hiddink if he didnt want full time management), lots to do - awkward summer for it all too!

If Utd wanted Jose it would have been done already so I think Everton Football Club need to to put a time-out limit on Jose.
I,d give it to the end of May and if it,s not done then move to the next manager on the A list.

Danny Murphy is a kopite.

Total ....and then tries to say he means no disrespect. The level of analysis of the likely new manager came down to Shearer saying Martinez knew the form was poor and the sack was likely and Murphy saying the above about Koeman wanting bigger club in CL. They briefly put up the betting for about 10 candidates and then moved on to goal of the season.

MOTD really have zero time for EFC

Reading through this thread gives me a mental image of Mourinho - wearing a white robe and sandals - running across a sandy plane in the middle east, chased by a huge swathe of Evertonians desperate to proclaim him our messiah.

The Life Of Jose

The photoshopping fraternity will go into overdrive on this I'm sure... lollollol

Been very quiet on the new manager front today. Must mean massive things are going on behind the scenes. I bet The Mosh is entertaining Jose in a roman villa on Capri as we speak.

Can't convince Sam Byram to join.

Untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.