Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people sat he's a nice fella and feel for him. He's an egotistical fool who spouts absolute garbage, he has no respect for Everton football club or their fans, he's an overpaid worker who is underperformed on a monumental scale.

There's nothing to like about a man who blames his own clubs fans for a poor home record, who tells the world that results against palace and Watford are good, that after getting hammered by hull has the nerve to state 'we are close to where we want to be'. The man is a liar and has made mugs out of the majority.

The saddest thing his he has, through his own self obsessed ways, turned blues against each other by separating the fan base. What did he say at Xmas 14?? The real evertonians know what I'm trying to do!!!

The man has been an absolute disgrace for 18 months and deserves no pity from us at all, he should never be allowed inside goodison park again

I agree with the above, if the egotistical maniac had any dignity he would resign today. I used to think he was a nice bloke
I have changed that view, mainly due to his comments and arrogance.
All United need to do Sat is play for corners, 4 corners 4 goals as we do not practice defence and the aerial ball punishes us almost as much
as Martinez`s substitutions.

Martinez and his Wigan staff are way out of their depth and have been all season. The board could of canned him and given us a chance last night
come Sat if this guy still in charge its another loss Im afraid.
Moshiri has got it all do do over summer new manager new staff unless a new manager can get them playing again

Hello, as a West Ham fan with a big soft spot for Everton, (as a child someone accidently got my Action Man an Everton kit, and Bob Latchford and Duncan Mckenzie were two of my favourite players) I find this sad to see. You seem to have such a talented squad, man for man better than ours easily, but not the drive or will to win.

My big question is, if you win the FA Cup does RM stay?
Hopefully not,sooner the clowns gone the better

I agree with the above, if the egotistical maniac had any dignity he would resign today. I used to think he was a nice bloke
I have changed that view, mainly due to his comments and arrogance.
All United need to do Sat is play for corners, 4 corners 4 goals as we do not practice defence and the aerial ball punishes us almost as much
as Martinez`s substitutions.

Martinez and his Wigan staff are way out of their depth and have been all season. The board could of canned him and given us a chance last night
come Sat if this guy still in charge its another loss Im afraid.
Moshiri has got it all do do over summer new manager new staff unless a new manager can get them playing again

resigning may mean he would miss out on severance pay, hardly any managers resign these days

Mori actually stamped on him twice I didn't see this my seat ( was right in corner towards main stand ) I seen it afterwards. Don't know why he did it knowing there's a cup final.

Martinez defending him as well, saying it was the "emotion of the derby" FFS, Mori has played in one of the most volatile derby's in the world, River Plate v Boca Juniors, a derby against the RS should be a stroll in the park for him.

I was wrong. I supported Martinez up until the derby, thinking of the fantastic football that was played, the best I've seen since I started supporting Everton during the Walter Smith - era , except for the defending obviously. There has been too long now that the defence has not been good enough, and when the good offensive play also is gone, then I too have given up on him. He should be sacked today. I should never have stood by him for so long, I was so wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.