Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have supported him through and through but tonight was the last straw for me. Take away some of Lukaku's goals and we'd be relegated.

There was no fight out there. Even with 11 men we were awful. As soon as they scored the first it was not a matter of if we would lose or not, but how many we would lose by. He's lost the players. They're better than that You just have to look at what Klopp is doing with the same players that Brenda could only manage to draw 1-1 with some mid-table Swiss side before he got canned to understand what a difference a manager can make.

I have supported him through and through but tonight was the last straw for me. Take away some of Lukaku's goals and we'd be relegated.

There was no fight out there. Even with 11 men we were awful. As soon as they scored the first it was not a matter of if we would lose or not, but how many we would lose by. He's lost the players. They're better than that You just have to look at what Klopp is doing with the same players that Brenda could only manage to draw 1-1 with some mid-table Swiss side before he got canned to understand what a difference a manager can make.
You haven't been watching Everton for months have you?

your last sentence is spot on mate. They are rejuvenated...and we are moribund.

Eto'o gave early warning indication toward RM's ineptitude...now it is apparent for the whole world to see.

Sorry @davek , @mkrudden , @oldblue , et al ...none of you have a clue about managerial wherewithal.

Hang your heads the lot of you.

your last sentence is spot on mate. They are rejuvenated...and we are moribund.

Eto'o gave early warning indication toward RM's ineptitude...now it is apparent for the whole world to see.

Sorry @davek , @mkrudden , @oldblue , et al ...none of you have a clue about managerial wherewithal.

Hang your heads the lot of you.

It's the same, slow and steady decline that we saw under Wigan too. He can't organize a defense to save his life, 3 seasons is enough I think. He's actually a worse version of Rodgers, never thought I'd say that.

Once you're a blue mate. Through hell or high water, you'll die one.

Always proud, never defeated. Defiant and fierce. Tonight you could have put 11 Evertonians on the field who would have embodied that. Let's make no mistake about it. That was a watershed tonight.

I don't blame the players for that, I blame the manager, for picking, signing, coaching players who fail to understand the duty and responsibility that comes with wearing that shirt...and yeah Bill Kenwright too.
I agree with 99% of what you say but the players must give 100% regardless and tonight they never, the fans travel up and down the country paying a lot of their hard earned money to support them. The least we expect is 100% commitment that should be a given.

I agree with 99% of what you say but the players must give 100% regardless and tonight they never, the fans travel up and down the country paying a lot of their hard earned money to support them. The least we expect is 100% commitment that should be a given.
The Players haven't been bothered for months because they have no accountability from a Manager who, up until Mr Moshiri's arrival, also had no accountability.
Watch how they start to run their collective derrieres off with a new Manager tomorrow if given the opportunity.

Thanks for your 1st season Roberto but the time has come to say goodbye, over to you Bill and be quick about it as I'm still fuming over last night

Think you're being a bit harsh mate. Loyalty is, what it is. Personally I value it above all other traits. Aren't we all loyal to Everton at the end of the day? Regardless of the tribulations we all have to endure.
Agree with the point overall, but people on here and in general have been (even though I doubt still are) waxing lyrical about Martinez this and that, disregarding the fact Everton are struggling, because "Bobby has a vision lads" and such other nonsense.

Martinez isn't Everton, in short, despite what people might say.

Agree with the point overall, but people on here and in general have been (even though I doubt still are) waxing lyrical about Martinez this and that, disregarding the fact Everton are struggling, because "Bobby has a vision lads" and such other nonsense.

Martinez isn't Everton, in short, despite what people might say.
Clueless the lot of them.

The Players haven't been bothered for months because they have no accountability from a Manager who, up until Mr Moshiri's arrival, also had no accountability.
Watch how they start to run their collective derrieres off with a new Manager tomorrow if given the opportunity.
Your right mate, lets hope we see that breaking news story we all hope for today

Status
Not open for further replies.