Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate I'll take a 10-0 loss on Saturday with a caretaker Manager and 11 players that bother to run themselves ragged for 90 minutes proud to wear the shirt.
Someone, anyone a Everton show a pair and lead!
Nah if they're willing to fight for the shirt then it will probably not end that badly, really. Plus a bit of working on the defence and whoever the caretaker is can send out the team with the same setup if he wants to, as long as defenders are there to defend and so on.

Imagine when we get a new manager and his first thoughts of the team in an interview/presser are "they have no idea how to defend as a unit".

In fact, don't imagine it, as it will probably happen... just wait for it lol

Martinez isn't Everton, in short, despite what people might say.

Agreed, but now isn't the time to be having a go at fellow Evertonians. Naming and shaming, sorry that's not my thing. Personally I couldn't stand Moyes but I respect fellow Evertonians who have time for him. Kenwright supporters too.

I think more than ever, we have to stand united, and even though I'm not a fan of the poll, I appreciate the justification behind it. And at the end of the day, it's a minor point because we all agree on the main point. This isn't feckin' good enough. And that's something all supporters can get on board with.

You say, Martinez isn't Everton, I'd say Kenwright too. We are Everton. People like you and me. After they've all gone, just like the generations before and after, we'll still be here. Dead and buried our families will carry it on, it's written in our D.N.A, for good or for bad.

Even if an Evertonian disagrees with me, in the immortal words of Brian Labone, "One Evertonian is worth twenty Liverpudlians" And that's good enough for me.

Last edited:

This new Martinez special has appeared overnight on sky bet.

image.png

Recken the board will allow him to manage on sat. Bill is to loyal for his own good. He won't walk so jsut sort out the compo and put him out of his misery. Him on the sideline last night was heart breaking

There was a copresenter on the radio merseyside phone in last night calling everton fans bitter. Cant remember his name I think he managed Tranmere. On a night like last night it was the icing on the cake. Is this what being an evertonian is about having to take uncalled for digs because we have a gutless manager and team who have as much fight as danny le reux. Moshri needs to act before the semi as the team is an utter mess devoid of direction and motivation. Utd will have a field day as any team who do their home work on our gaping deficiances will. Ive never felt so low being an evertonian even when we were scrapping for league survival. The way its going though another scrap is around the corner, one that Martinez is uncapable of winning. He turned his back on Wigan saying he was incapable of getting them promoted again. "Nice" bloke indeed

There was a copresenter on the radio merseyside phone in last night calling everton fans bitter. Cant remember his name I think he managed Tranmere. On a night like last night it was the icing on the cake. Is this what being an evertonian is about having to take uncalled for digs because we have a gutless manager and team who have as much fight as danny le reux. Moshri needs to act before the semi as the team is an utter mess devoid of direction and motivation. Utd will have a field day as any team who do their home work on our gaping deficiances will. Ive never felt so low being an evertonian even when we were scrapping for league survival. The way its going though another scrap is around the corner, one that Martinez is uncapabke of winning. He turned his back on Wigan saying he was incapable of fetting them promoted again. "Nice" bloke indeed

You can have loyal and back a manager but its become untenable and you have to get rid before more damage is done. Indo hope our club are in compo talks right now. Had a manager ever been sacked just before a Wembley trip?

You can have loyal and back a manager but its become untenable and you have to get rid before more damage is done. Indo hope our club are in compo talks right now. Had a manager ever been sacked just before a Wembley trip?
Cant recall one but if we want to win has to happen

Tbf most of expected to get battered last night and on Saturday so it's not a surprised! The shock was how little the players gave and gave in after 15 minutes.
Just sat back second half amid an onslaught of shots. It wasnt a question of if we lost it was by how many. Never seen a derby devoid of so much energy and passion before from the blue half. Had enough

Just sat back second half amid an onslaught of shots. It wasnt a question of if we lost it was by how many. Never seen a derby devoid of so much energy and passion before from the blue half. Had enough

Yep, hopefully he gone by the time I get back from work tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.