Match Thread Liverpool v Everton, April 20th KO 20:00

Are you sick of the fact we can see their monstrosity of a new stand from everywhere in the city?

• Yes

Votes: 287 74.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 96 25.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always darkest before the dawn...

3 positives from that...
Will definitely be the end of Martinez's reign (If it was in doubt anyway)
I didn't feel alone in my despondency reading the posts on here through the match - We should all meet up for a group hug somewhere tomorrow

Number 3... I'll get back to you in a bit, I did have one before...!

Embarrassing.
any chance of a reacharound in the group hug

Have
Phew. 4-0 seems acceptable in the light of the regime.[/QUOTE have a look at the table. We are 'top' of the bottom. The teams below us are championship or worse teams at best! This is a poorly managed squad, please Bill show some backbone for the team you love. Bobby brown shoes R.I.P

I hope unsies phone is going at the minute, we need him to take over. If that clown isn't out of his job by this time tomorrow, our club is finished.

Old management used to be about stopping crosses coming in and now we stand so far off we must allow more crosses than any other side. Basics are gone from our team. Every single player especially Oviedo and Baines should be embarrassed. I used to support Martinez to the hilt because I could see what he was trying to do football wise and we did play some good footy but now we look a bunch of strangers that can't play footy. He has lost the players but if a new manager comes in then those sulky players should be first out the door. I certainly don't want them at Everton.

I said earlier in the season that we should be in a manager like Billic somebody who actually has some passion and I was mocked and told that it should wait until the end of the season to see where the team's finished. Well now West Ham look certain for at the very least a Europa league spot, whereas we will finish mid table and probably trophy less. Martinez simply has no passion for game, no understanding about the feelings of fans. Moyes teams used to go out to get results it often wasn't pretty but it was mostly effective. Under Martinez we just give away points, the players don't care and he and his backroom staff certainly don't care. I remember the optimism in 2009 going to the semi final to played United, the players gave 100% as did the fans, that seems like a lifetime ago. I don't know who to bring in to replace him, I don't think Koemann or Billic will want to come us. I feel sorry for all the blues going down to Wembley on Saturday, how do get support a team who just don't care anymore. I'd sack him tonight who cares? Bring Joe Royle in or Peter Reid for the last few games, at least they'll take no s***. Martinez seems to be hated by the players just as much as the fans, I bet Distin is just thinking to himself tonight "I was right". Hopefully he gets a standing ovation from 37 000 Blues for standing up for the team and fans. He didn't compromise his values and let that passionless divvy ruin his reputation with our fans. Just send him back for Spain before he can do anymore damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.