Match Thread Liverpool v Everton, April 20th KO 20:00

Are you sick of the fact we can see their monstrosity of a new stand from everywhere in the city?

• Yes

Votes: 287 74.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 96 25.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Groucho

Staff member
@chicoazul will write the preview for the homepage, it will appear there soon and I'll link it from here. Anyway we've got a game on tomorrow, so I hear.

Everton-players-surround--007.jpg

Gulp. The performance against Southampton was hardly confidence inspiring was it?

cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

And such a big week coming up to. Away at Anfield eh? Where we haven't won since 1999. My mind always flits back to the Kanchelskis derby in 1995 and I hope to see a similar performance this week. I think back to some derbies I've been to. The Graham Poll derby, we were robbed, I was on the goal line and it went over in time. The Carsley derby, great great win. The one where Suarez dived in front of Moyes in a mickey-take (and where Gerrard ran the entire length of the pitch thinking they'd got the winner).

lee-carsley-celebrates-his-goal-against-liverpool-in-2004-300-777771138.jpg

Something always makes me think we can nick it from them so let's hope so tomorrow, even if it's at our old ground. McCarthy is available again, however Coleman looks to be missing for the derby AND the semi final. Those two young lads did ok though, that was nice to see.

601264-1x1-700x700.jpg

I'm gonna keep this one short as we don't really need to discuss the merits of the other side, but we need a shot in the arm and quick, whether the manager stays or not.

article-2224671-15BBCD25000005DC-214_634x408.jpg

Come on lads, positivity - we can win this.

3-1 Everton.

They are full of confidence atm but truly, they are not as good as they think. If we played with snide and no fear we would ace them. We are weak as piss though so I expect the usual Everton bend over. We lose this and the semi and I see no hope for el coco.

Status
Not open for further replies.