Baxter Busted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i had to guess whats happened here id say this.
Baxter was driving around at night with a few lads in a flash car (for a 17 year old at least.
Bizzies see the car with the young lads in and pull them to search them.
Lads who he's with [Poor language removed] it and thow all the gear under the seats in the glovey ect.
Police search the car and find, find it all and arrest them.
Bet me :D

If i had to guess whats happened here id say this.
Baxter was driving around at night with a few lads in a flash car (for a 17 year old at least.
Bizzies see the car with the young lads in and pull them to search them.
Lads who he's with [Poor language removed] it and thow all the gear under the seats in the glovey ect.
Police search the car and find, find it all and arrest them.
Bet me :D

The " Lads " he was with were 29 and 32 . Plus , I'd wager surveillance . Pretty lucky traffic pull otherwise .

I dont think what hes done is as bad as its being made out. I think dealing with counterfeit money is worse than having an 'intent to supply cannabis' and I'm pretty sure this boy doesnt need counterfeit cash.

You cant compare him to Barton or Gerrard? Hes not a violent little [Poor language removed].
Maybe hes hanging out with the wrong guys, but he shouldnt have been there. I think it was more stupid than anything else. He needs a talking to from Moyes, not a 'pack your bags and get out'.

I dont think what hes done is as bad as its being made out. I think dealing with counterfeit money is worse than having an 'intent to supply cannabis' and I'm pretty sure this boy doesnt need counterfeit cash.

You cant compare him to Barton or Gerrard? Hes not a violent little [Poor language removed].
Maybe hes hanging out with the wrong guys, but he shouldnt have been there. I think it was more stupid than anything else. He needs a talking to from Moyes, not a 'pack your bags and get out'.

Not comparing him to being violent. But footballers are generally working class lads from rough estates. If someone like Gerrard or Barton werent playing footy, they'd be hanging with nobheads grafting and being general belters. If Baxter wasnt a pro footballer, he'd be still doing what he's been nicked for and hanging around the fellers he was nicked with.

Because he's doing something most kids his age dream of, you'd think football would stop him hanging round, or atleast distance himself, from things like that. But it hasnt, he's still hanging round with belters.

Which is why I said leopard doesnt change his spots. He might be more carefull now he's been nicked, but he's still gonna be hanging round them just like Barton still smacks people, and Gerrard "knows" people.

Everyone can change, that's part of life, we are always changing.

Nobody's perfect, we all make mistakes.

Yeah, he's young enough to give him another chance and can grow out of it.

But like I say though, at a young age he dont seem no saint and most of the times, they dont change.

I get the forgive / forget thing , but , again , I reiterate it wasn't the wabs . It wasn't even the weight - though that is another bona fide portent - . It's the company . If he's dealing with weight AND blouse money , he's up the ladder . Not loads but not street level . The lads in the car were 29 and 32 . Again , not street level .
IF this is his firm , THAT will be the issue going forwards .

This will be forgiven , but if he runs with the dogs , ... as they say .
The boy is now ON TOP .
Let's see what choices he makes , but these cats do not just go away . FACT .
That's all I'm saying .

You cant compare Barton with any other footballer, hes 1 of a kind.

Fair play. Im just trying to say, most of the times its the people they hang around with. Barton's family and mates are all belters, same with Gerrard's, Caraghar's, Billy Kenny, Fowler etc. The players themselves are probably sound but its the company they hang around with and never really shake off.

Baxter could go that way. I hope not but you never know. If he gets loaned out, doesnt like it, drops out of favour with Moyes...who's gonna be by him? His mates more than anyone. He then cant be arsed, disappears from football. It happens unless someone nips it in the bud quick.

Last edited:
If tis as big a deal as people are making out he wouldnt have played last night.

Personally i think hes a victim of circumstance here and i wouldnt be surprised if he was acting the big man with a couple of lads but didnt know what was going on - theres a massive difference between being in pocession of drugs and intent to supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.