Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inaki Williams is the real deal IMHO. Would be mental if we get him. Amazing player.
haha yet i bet you hadn't heard of him until he popped up on here.

Crazy how that works, amount of players we get mentioned with that we have never heard of but are all good in some way. I only knew about Firmhino for example because of someone recommending him on here last year.

haha yet i bet you hadn't heard of him until he popped up on here.

Crazy how that works, amount of players we get mentioned with that we have never heard of but are all good in some way. I only knew about Firmhino for example because of someone recommending him on here last year.
You are losing a bet then. Also fella, if you haven't heard of him until someone mentioned him here doesn't mean someone else also haven't. Been following Bilbao (due to their amazing club philosophy mainly) for quite some time and am pretty happy to see him mentioned here. Caused some havoc in Spain this year. A really athletic, fast and agile player who can dribble, pass, score and play on both wings and is also pretty strong. We're looking at young Ronaldo right here. I may go as far to say I'd get him before Yarmolenko.

Here lad, take a look:

I agree, Togger players are over rated.
How about lawn mowers?
Seems to be pretty unanimous. Whether the board will listen is another matter. Decent lawnmower and maybe one of those artificial water features at the Park End

Reactions: kev

You are losing a bet then. Also fella, if you haven't heard of him until someone mentioned him here doesn't mean someone else also haven't. Been following Bilbao (due to their amazing club philosophy mainly) for quite some time and am pretty happy to see him mentioned here. Caused some havoc in Spain this year. A really athletic, fast and agile player who can dribble, pass, score and play on both wings and is also pretty strong. We're looking at young Ronaldo right here. I may go as far to say I'd get him before Yarmolenko.

Here lad, take a look:

Well fair enough ,normally when you claim to actually watch or know something away from the norm you get the typical replies lol

Won't this lad be a bit expensive then? It isn't like they can easily replace him (for more reasons that one) so it would surely take a huge bid to prize him away?

Seems to be pretty unanimous. Whether the board will listen is another matter. Decent lawnmower and maybe one of those artifical water features at the Park End

Aye, but we want to pay out for a proper one, Carlisle's cheapo one went proper mental over the weekend.

2F1F030500000578-0-image-a-4_1449432935338.jpg

Have to be honest here, I think we may have enough football players. What else can we buy in January?
Fireworks mate.

can see it now, COMMENCING OPERATION GOODISON, hundreds of fireworks round the ground go off, the opposition stop to wonder whats going on, we go and score, simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.