Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton's scouting should be relatively easy, they should read this thread for the enlightening comments on who to buy and save money on a scouting and recruiting department. You guys do the hard work for them.

My list would be:

Yohan Cabaye - he would step up no problem if offered
Ozil - prefers to be a big fish in smaller pond defo.
Ulloa - would fit our system perfectly and Vardy keeping him out
Tom Ince - potential and @bluemangroup
Inaki Williams - hot property would surely be tempted by Premier League
Tom Huddlestone - Barry needs a replacement and he Huddlestone should player higher
Simon Mignolet - they would take an offer and he's better than Howard and under rated.

Everton's scouting should be relatively easy, they should read this thread for the enlightening comments on who to buy and save money on a scouting and recruiting department. You guys do the hard work for them.

My list would be:

Tom Huddlestone - Barry needs a replacement and he Huddlestone should player higher
Simon Mignolet - they would take an offer and he's better than Howard and under rated.
I quite like Bas Dost - didn't have a fecking clue what/who he is until tonight (still not exactly sure, he might be some sort of foreign sausage/bread), no idea if we could get him or even if we'd want him.
He's my pick for transfer thread love interest this window.

Either of them would be good.

Butland would have been an ideal signing but Stoke would be mad to sell him. We will need to look elsewhere or give Robles a proper run in the side.

Regarding a striker I would look abroad for another Lukaku type.
Embolo from Basel or Williams from Madrid would be much more in keeping with the potential and ambition the current squad has.

Bas Dost, 6foot5, fantastic shot to goals ratio apparently, currently warming the bench at Wolfsberg. Would be great cover/complement for Rom

*awaiting final confirmation from the FIFAnauts as to if he's ACTUALLY any good or not*

1. You're not James Richardson you Hank, put the expresso down and get some socks on with them shoes you meff.
  2. You'd swap Mirallas and money for him?

Makes a change from your jarg 5 THINGS list, you only come up with two !
I don't like expresso and I hate going bare foot or wearing no socks with shoes.
I don't want Mirallas to go anywhere, but I have a feeling Martinez doesn't value him as much as some of us do.
By the way, Donnarumma had another good game against Carpi last night, Ruffier conceded in a game against Rennes.
Keeping you ITK because your only interested in English football you bad neo Nazi, stoke-esque, bulldog tattoo biceped beaut.

Much love XoXoXo

Bas Dost, 6foot5, fantastic shot to goals ratio apparently, currently warming the bench at Wolfsberg. Would be great cover/complement for Rom

*awaiting final confirmation from the FIFAnauts as to if he's ACTUALLY any good or not*

Changed the game when he came on against Dortmund. He's a proper target man, but can't see him leaving Wolfsburg.

if we got another stirker it would be good to get someone slightly different to rom, maybe someone who is really good at holding ball up and bring others into play...we have enough goal threats from midfield so i dont think we need a striker who scores loads of goals like rom

My list would be:

Tom Huddlestone? Yep, loved him in Thor.

Changed the game when he came on against Dortmund. He's a proper target man, but can't see him leaving Wolfsburg.
Wolfsberg Manager has been quite vocal about his 'attitude' in the last few months and has dropped him to the bench. He might be looking for a way out.
Also Newcastle were looking at him for around £9M in the Summer. Must be worth a shot at that that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.