Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The January window is more for teams haunted with the threat of relegation trying to bolster their squad. We will probably see Villa and Sunderland being active...followed by calls on here that we are being left behind clubs like Villa and Sunderland.

We have a very good well balanced squad and it appears a group from the academy pushing forward as well.

We always need to strengthen , but now it needs to be very specific, we need players as good or better than what we already have
and I am not sure if they will be available in this window.

Regarding Yarmolenko, am I wrong or does he play mainly on the right wing where Deulofeu plays and Lennon and Mirallas can play there as well.

Generally you are right mate, the jan window isnt for buying en mass of players unless you are staring down into the abyss. I feel as though you make one inspired signing at least and it could really kick start your season, like piennar coming back or jelavic etc

I use this as a example only but if the club went out in jan and signed yarmalenko for arguments sake, he comes in, plays brilliant for us, all of a sudden the whole team gets a lift from it and we start pushing more up the league. That is a good way to use the window, but in that reagrd i would assume we would have been doing the business since 1st september.

images

Why do people think stoke would sell us their starting keeper mid season? With the TV deal no one needs to sell especially mid season. Even if we offered 28m they'd tell us to do one.

Something something Chelsea again something John Stones something something something.....Something buyback Deulofeu......Something something something heard Lukaku agent something to someone random.... So something someone Twitter something something Yarmelko something someone's chairman something to deal with something Kenwrong something tight [Poor language removed]. Something something someone on random forum ITK something something Jack Butland something bigger than someone something something £20m tops!!....something something champions league football something Euros something Kevin Mirallas something....something kid something Barnsley something something the new Mason Holgate....

You forgot West Ham mate

“From our point of view the window in January will be to see if there’s anything to help our squad. We don’t look on it as a window to be really involved whether that’s buying or selling, it’s more a matter of continuity. It’s about developing competition for places between the ones we already have.”

Dont expect any big signings or sales people so all these imaginary teams with Butland & Yarmalenko should warrant an automatic ban

We need to sign a keeper, but talk of Butland is fanciful. I do wish we'd got Scott Dan last summer though, another decent CB and a youngish talented keeper would give us a chance this term of picking up a trophy.

I think we will probably be selling before we buy, to me we seem to be heavy on right sided midfielders (wingers), with Del, Mirallas, McGeady and Lennon. I could see Mirallas and McGeady going in Jan. But we really need someone on the Left Wing, so hopefully bring in someone on that side,
Denis Cheryshev has been linked with a loan move in January from Real Madrid. That could be a good option for us as its relatively low risk,

http://thisisfutbol.com/2015/11/blo...in-everton-or-liverpool-in-shock-january-deal

Ideally we would sign someone like Yarmolenko, but I cannot see it happening, I think he will go to a Champions League team. I just hope we keep our young first teamers.

I think we need a new keeper, we were linked with Deportivo La Coruna's Fabricio Agosto in the summer, though I have no idea if he is any good, available for a free in the summer, so RM might try and wait till then.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/everton-fc-transfer-rumours-blues-9514275

I think Naismith could also leave, apparently he nearly joined Norwich just before the summer window closed, we were linked with a few Attacking midfielders in the summer, like Payet and Wijnaldum, who ultimately went elsewhere. We were linked with Riccardo Saponara, towards the end of the window, he has had 4 goals and 4 assists so far this season, so a few more might be interested in him in January as well

http://toffeeweb.com/season/15-16/rumour-mill/30843.html

Status
Not open for further replies.