Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
can mr mirrallas play the no. ten role please? I suppose he is little bit selfish to do the through balls..!
I don't think he can play it.
He likes to go round people - he doesn't have the necessary vision to open up a defence like that. He's always looking for a shot.

710d3719b4866950108e82d1ee433e.gif

Dissapointing, done some really good business in the window but we haven't addresed the biggest problem from last season which was the Pienaar sized hole in our team.

The big question will be the end of next summers transfer window when the sky money kicks in, if we invest poorly like we have this one then the questions over where the money gose will need to be answered

Scotland could still buy off us ! maybe mcgeady now we have lennon ? not worth closing til midnight ?

anyway i want a interview from martinez see what he has to say about the lack of number 10 !

could we still not put a deal into place for yarmalenko now ? so nobody else gets him in jan ? bit like depay signed before the window opened at manchester united ? maybe would appease fans ?

Deulofeu
Cleverley
Henen
Holgate
Rodriguez
Mori
Lennon

Realistically, 4 first team players in and none left. If I'd heard that equation before the window I'd have been impressed and looking forward to it. However, one of them HAD to be the playmaker. It's a massive omission he isn't in.

A generous 5/10 from me.
What exactly is a play maker though? Can't we be satisfied by Deulofeu? Who will make things happen, will get us goals and set up a shed load. Isn't that what a playmaker is?

Scotland could still buy off us ! maybe mcgeady now we have lennon ? not worth closing til midnight ?

anyway i want a interview from martinez see what he has to say about the lack of number 10 !

could we still not put a deal into place for yarmalenko now ? so nobody else gets him in jan ? bit like depay signed before the window opened at manchester united ? maybe would appease fans ?

Please. We have quite a few deadwoods.

Status
Not open for further replies.