John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we locked him in a cupboard at Finch Farm and unplugged all the fax machines, just to be sure?

Hope so I'm going to currys after work to spend my winnings on a 40" Philips 4K TV. Finish work at half 5, just my luck I'll get it in boot, go to set off and braking news On radio at 6 will be he's out of cupboard and moved to Chelsea

Hope so I'm going to currys after work to spend my winnings on a 40" Philips 4K TV. Finish work at half 5, just my luck I'll get it in boot, go to set off and braking news On radio at 6 will be he's out of cupboard and moved to Chelsea
Did you bet on him staying at Everton then?

Swerve philips if possible, mate. From experience, their customer care's garbage, and they very rarely do software updates on their telly's.

John Stones will look just as good on any other Tv - In the Everton kit he's gonna wear for a while yet ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.