Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kiev where willing to accept €15million from Dortmund for yarmolenko there chairman has just said its off surely they are willing to let him go this window if they are accepting bids

Mori will be the last signing as it looks I'm not a fan of Lennon and if that doesn't materialise then I can see roberto saying the options where not there we tried but failed . Thoughts?

Mori will be the last signing as it looks I'm not a fan of Lennon and if that doesn't materialise then I can see roberto saying the options where not there we tried but failed . Thoughts?

...I'd be very surprised if we don't bring a couple in, especially with the injury to Cleverley. Could be we have somebody reporting on Sky from FF on Tuesday. Wasn't long ago John Stones and his Dad were filmed coming out on deadline day and that relatively unknown turned out ok.

You're writing this off a tad early mate. We still have two full days to make stuff happen.
Do you think we will go for Lennon? We where linked at the start of the window and has not been anything concrete to suggest we will go back for him.
Gerry is here now so can't see that happening to be honest and me personally I hope we don't sign him

Status
Not open for further replies.