Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could do with McGeady, Gibson and Naismith all leaving. Surely we could get £8-10 mill for Naismith & McGeady and just get Gibson's wages off the books.

Would be if everyone stayed fit, but most weeks we can't field one genuine wide player, we have to play a 34 year old midfielder, and half our back line is under 20. I really can't see any outgoings unless they get fed up with Gibson.

Problem is you have to pay them by far the biggest impact on our finances, transfer fees are a bit of an irrelevance in comparison.

Could do with McGeady, Gibson and Naismith all leaving. Surely we could get £8-10 mill for Naismith & McGeady and just get Gibson's wages off the books.

I'd keep Naismith around for another season. McGeady won't be getting much of a look in though, so if we could cash in then we should. But that all hinges on someone actually wanting him.

Personally, I'd go and drop their God father chairman a million quid of the tv money, that should be big enough for him. G
I'd keep Naismith around for another season. McGeady won't be getting much of a look in though, so if we could cash in then we should. But that all hinges on someone actually wanting him.
celtic most probably...

Yeah that's right mate. All those clubs who've been champing at the bit all summer for the chance to sign the injury-prone Gibson, the currently injured McGeady and the workhorse Naismith will come running in the next week begging Kenwright to accept their offers.

Dream on.

Yeah that's right mate. All those clubs who've been champing at the bit all summer for the chance to sign the injury-prone Gibson, the currently injured McGeady and the workhorse Naismith will come running in the next week begging Kenwright to accept their offers.

Dream on.

Where did i say sell Gibson? If he gets found guilty of drink driving etc then it should give us the chance to terminate his contract and get him off the books, especially when he cant get himself fit.

Mcgeady is a Irish international with Champions League experience and can make a difference on his day. There will always be someone willing to pay £2-3 mill. Same with Naismith, considering teams are bidding £8-9 mill for untried and untested players, Naismith is a proven PL player -especially for a Norwich, Sunderland etc at £5-6 mill - hell we got similar amounts for Anichebe and Jelavic.

Status
Not open for further replies.