Everton Youth Teams Thread

Interesting, Burnley should have money from their time in the prem and Blackburn i cant tell if the indians are asset stripping them or their just foolish.

Not sure if either even have any players we would want ourselves.

burnley and blackburn according to the mail

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/jul/15/premier-league-20-youngsters-pre-season

Chris Long touted as the young player most likely to make an impact for us next season

It's probably safe to say that precisely none of those at Chelsea, Arsenal, United, Liverpool or City will become first team regulars. You have to think that's a major part of our 'sales pitch' when talking to youngsters, as you at least have a chance of coming through here.

It's early days, only a "pre season" game but after their performances today it may well be that both Browning and Galloway move out of this thread and into a " starting squad" thread. Browning looks like he's developed physically in the past 12 months and after Hibbert's performance must be considered back up for Coleman at right back in the same way Stones covered that spot initially. If Garbutt is going out on loan then maybe Galloway stays at FF as cover for Baines. Having Stones, Galloway and Browning play the second half is a tremendous plus point for attracting future young players all be it that it may be some time before all three are in the same PL team.

Any idea who he's talking to + I imagine they need to put in an offer then if we reject it the tribunal gets involved.

£3mil seems very steep but not when Garbutt was £1mil at a much younger age.
Only one I was told of was Burnley. but not papers saying Leeds and Blackburn. I'd imagine Blackburn would be favourites, unless we can convince him to sign a new contract - Which is doesn't look like he will