The Everton Board Thread 2014/15

Is it time for change?

• I'm happy with the way thing are. Kenwright and the Board should stay.

• Kenwright and the board need to go. We need change.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before planning they will need to announce if they intend to take up LCCs offer and that was said to be this pre-season.
So why don't you campaign to ask them that question and then report that?

Surely it would aid the cause to get a definitive no WHP isn't happening.

btw - Where was it said so I can read it myself?

No I think the new TV money will finance the ground. How many times does this need to be said before I stop being asked the same question.

Slight issue with that, we loan against the future TV money with Vibrac.

Plus, as always when we have these record breaking TV deals players wages go up and up.

We live hand to mouth at Everton, we could not even afford to build ourselves a training ground.

Nothing will happen, new stadium or redevelopment of Goodison.

Instead of going after the whole board, which i think is practically impossible, the BU should make it their point to get Elstone out. Thats it. No 'WHERES THE ARTETA MONEY, BILL??' or anything else. Just focus on getting Elstone out. Our commercial windfall is so pathetic that getting someone in who knows how to increase that would make way more sense than getting the entire board out which, lets be honest, is a risk.

No I think the new TV money will finance the ground. How many times does this need to be said before I stop being asked the same question.

It is inconceivable how even a low cost ground redevelopment can be paid for from debt even as broadcasting revenues increase. The cost of repaying and servicing the debt is similar to the likely revenues earned. Secondly piling on debt would remove any flexibilty in the short term for financing transfers. We would be limited to selling to buy, or at best restricted to funding purchases from operating profits.

Everton's biggest problem is its balance sheet. It desperately needs recapitalising either from existing shareholders, dilution from a totally new investor or complete sale.

Nothing can happen until one of the three events occur.

Instead of going after the whole board, which i think is practically impossible, the BU should make it their point to get Elstone out. Thats it. No 'WHERES THE ARTETA MONEY, BILL??' or anything else. Just focus on getting Elstone out. Our commercial windfall is so pathetic that getting someone in who knows how to increase that would make way more sense than getting the entire board out which, lets be honest, is a risk.
TBH i think thats what they're starting to realize and changing tactic to go after him instead

The stadium and our commercial performance are secondary to our real problem - lack of capital.

Without a capital injection we cannot move forward in absolute or relative (to our peers) terms.

Without a capital injection

I thought that had been sorted, a while back. Remember the PM frenzy? Obv not true, or gone wrong. Or hopefully, just gone quiet. Not sure which one is most likely.

Well I do, just hope I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.