The Everton Board Thread 2014/15

Is it time for change?

• I'm happy with the way thing are. Kenwright and the Board should stay.

• Kenwright and the board need to go. We need change.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to know who the 80 people are who are happy with Kenwright and the board, just to check they haven't been in a coma for 15 years.
I voted I was happy but that's simply because it was a yes/no question. Since Kenwright has come in we've seen a gradual improvement excluding a few blips of our league position and squad. The stadium issue has been a disaster, first the Kings Dock and then Project Kirkby but I unlike others actually do believe they are trying to get it done and it's the financing that just needs to be put in place. This is however the last chance I will give them.

I voted I was happy but that's simply because it was a yes/no question. Since Kenwright has come in we've seen a gradual improvement excluding a few blips of our league position and squad. The stadium issue has been a disaster, first the Kings Dock and then Project Kirkby but I unlike others actually do believe they are trying to get it done and it's the financing that just needs to be put in place. This is however the last chance I will give them.
Thats more to do with the managers nothing to do with the board

Thats more to do with the managers nothing to do with the board
We got really good money when selling and did well generally in the market. We built Finch Farm which I know is leased but that's a technicality. The board has hired those managers and stuck by Moyes and Martinez when they've had a wobble. The Everton in the community project should make all fans proud to be an Evertonian. They've done well in some areas and there's plenty of boards far worse. But as I said unless we move forward soon with the stadium even my patience has worn out.

How long will you hang on for that last chance, another 1, 2, 3 years?

Before planning they will need to announce if they intend to take up LCCs offer and that was said to be this pre-season.

he is a con man, said it for years.

He's just not this big boss blue he makes himself out to be and what people buy in to.

People who know him from years ago know what he's like.
People seem to think of him as our Walt Disney.

Definitely his greatest ever performance.

Would love to know who the 80 people are who are happy with Kenwright and the board, just to check they haven't been in a coma for 15 years.

Jesus wept, no wonder these Nigerian scam artists keep going, you really think this board will finance a ground ?
And this, in a nutshell, is why the Blue Union and their supporters have developed such a toxic brand amongst the people that they claim to represent and whose backing they would need to get anywhere.

And this, in a nutshell, is why the Blue Union and their supporters have developed such a toxic brand amongst the people that they claim to represent and whose backing they would need to get anywhere.
I'm a concerned, moderate, balanced, considered, rational, decent, genuine, mainstream Blue mate, don't lump me in with the BU anarchists trying to destroy the club

No, that's just a lame excuse for people to deny the obvious situation that has been going on for years. I'm not even a member of the BU so stop talking utter tripe.

Kenwright joined this board in 89, he has presided over the end of our most successful era in history and the entirety of our least successful era

Status
Not open for further replies.