Let's buy a second division club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royles right though about players going out on loan, getting them away from a shelter environment into the real world turns them into men, and shows them how good they have it back with us .

FA should maybe think about subsidizing the wages of the players so lower league clubs could afford to take some of the young talent from the prem on loan

I cant see us making clubs pay the young players wages when they go on loan.

At 1 point last season we had 9 players out on loan.

We should just sort out the reserve leagues, be alot easier and probably cheaper. Maybe introduce a rule were at least one reserve player must be named in the squad on a matchday maybe 2 or three if thats achievable.

I cant see us making clubs pay the young players wages when they go on loan.

At 1 point last season we had 9 players out on loan.
Remember listening to 5live a while ago and they had a lower league chairman on saying they usually split the wages with the parent club but theyre even starting to be priced out of doing that because some of the youth are already on such high wages

Remember listening to 5live a while ago and they had a lower league chairman on saying they usually split the wages with the parent club but theyre even starting to be priced out of doing that because some of the youth are already on such high wages

Suppose it depends, I can imagine teams approaching us for players and us approaching teams.

I don't see why we can't get a mate of bill's to buy a welsh team with an awful ground for like 10 bucks, loan them our kids and then they can reach the cl group stages and we can hold their european games at goodison thus earning us the sweet cl tv cash.

Isn't this basically like feeder clubs in FM? let's grab a team in the Ukraine 2nd division and loan them Alcaraz. He can hear 'ffs you're [Poor language removed]' in multiple languages.

Isn't this basically like feeder clubs in FM? let's grab a team in the Ukraine 2nd division and loan them Alcaraz. He can hear 'ffs you're [Poor language removed]' in multiple languages.

How many languages do they speak in Ukraine?

Not entirely serious about buying a club, but if you look at Chelsea they already have a squad of players on loan throughout the league, all they have to do is gather them together at the one club.

It is a problem that is going to have to be addressed.
Clubs have bigger squads and the players not getting regular first team football are finding it difficult to keep themselves match ready. The old Central League gave games to fringe players, players coming back from injury and allowed youngsters to gain experience by playing with and against seasoned professionals.

Status
Not open for further replies.