This time next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally it is going three ways

1) we lose again, QPR win and villa get a result. Mood darkens as the bottom 3 gap closes in around us whilst we have Bobby giving excuses.

2) We lose again, fans fed up, but hull win and QPR lose so we stay 6 points clear and fans who back martinez last another week feeling confident.

3) We win and QPR lose. Gap increases to 9 points and a lot of relief grows, hinging on the following weeks game to firmly cement the seasons end. People will have opinions that differ but we all wait for august and cross our fingers roberto is the right man.

Take your pick.

Pick secret option number 4

4) Sheikh Momo Richballs takes us over. Buys an Everton only transfer window we line up against QPR with Ronaldo, Messi and Neuer.

But lose 3-2.

5. QPR best Palace and Baggies lose their game.

We beat the Barcodes and not only is the six point gap still intact but we have jumped two places in the table.

The tide is turning, lids.

;)

We will beat Kiev 2-1 and then come out on Sunday and start at a snail's pace as we did against Leicester.

The same thing will happen. We will go a goal down and then decide to wake up and play. In the end we will snatch a draw from the jaws of victory.

I've never not trusted a sloth.
SLOTH_TH_027227.jpeg

To me it's not fully about results. If we turn up with 3 deep mids against Newcastle or we're not winning and he refuses to be attacking with his subs then the result is irrelevant as he's sticking to his phenomenal ticy tac-a-tics.

Be nice if we started to move the ball faster, played two wingers, gave Kone at least half an hour and completely snotted Newcastle. That start to turn me back to the good side of the force.

To me it's not fully about results. If we turn up with 3 deep mids against Newcastle or we're not winning and he refuses to be attacking with his subs then the result is irrelevant as he's sticking to his phenomenal ticy tac-a-tics.

Be nice if we started to move the ball faster, played two wingers, gave Kone at least half an hour and completely snotted Newcastle. That start to turn me back to the good side of the force.
We all want us to do well its been horrid this season.
The question is can Martinez get us back to the team of last year or something like and I don't think he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.