This time next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I see this I feel sad:

fetch

We have an option to turn GOT off except for mods.
Occassionally we just flick the switch for fun.

Well I think the Europa will be in the balance and we will have beat Newcastle. So should be quite positive.

The entire first page of the Everton forum will be variations of "Martinez Out" threads. Davek will mispell a word because he hasn't slept in about 3 weeks. I'll still be supporting Martinez even though I keep saying I'm done with him if he loses the next match. Debate about Tim Howard's three goalkeeping blunders will go well into the night. I'll get banned after accidentally requesting a ban.

The entire first page of the Everton forum will be variations of "Martinez Out" threads. Davek will mispell a word because he hasn't slept in about 3 weeks. I'll still be supporting Martinez even though I keep saying I'm done with him if he loses the next match. Debate about Tim Howard's three goalkeeping blunders will go well into the night. I'll get banned after accidentally requesting a ban.

I won't be watching Match of the day two to hear the Goodison crowd break the world record of booing as Newcastle beat us 2 nil.

Negative nellies...

Status
Not open for further replies.