Votes: 103 51.2%
  • Oviedo

Votes: 71 35.3%
  • Yer Ma

Votes: 27 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garbutt probably if he stays. Don't think we can Lahm Baines so Garbutt will probably be off. Oviedo is class though and I think he has what it takes to be a winger. Reckon baines is our left back for a few more years

Bring back "The Tiger"

untitled.png

What a pity that the club has three very good left backs and that it looks like one will have to leave at a low price.

At right back we just have Coleman: and nobody worth else worth a candle. Well maybe Browning.

What a pity that the club has three very good left backs and that it looks like one will have to leave at a low price.

At right back we just have Coleman: and nobody worth else worth a candle. Well maybe Browning.

We have Kenny mate, 17 and with massive potential - only thing he lacks is a bot of strength which will come as he gets older, by the time he is 21 has the potential to be one of the best in the league (and the perfect long term replacement for Coleman)

Criminal to lose Garbutt. Just utter stupidity if that happens. Give him some games.

I'd like to be able to find that out...in an Everton shirt

the Ideal would be him and Kenny as the starting fullbacks in 2-4 years time mate, both homegrown (well Garbutt almost), then think about having stones and browning or the lad we got from mk dons alongside, would have a immense 21-24 year old back 4/5 that have grown up and developed together and know each others games inside and out... and all put togetehr for about 5m total lol

the Ideal would be him and Kenny as the starting fullbacks in 2-4 years time mate, both homegrown (well Garbutt almost), then think about having stones and browning or the lad we got from mk dons alongside, would have a immense 21-24 year old back 4/5 that have grown up and developed together and know each others games inside and out... and all put togetehr for about 5m total lol
we need to sign him first...can't die wondering with this kid

Is it bad to say that I would suggest Baines shouldn't be automatic first choice? I honestly think Oviedo is better defensively and stops the ball coming in more, he can also assist with his right foot and really varies his delivery into the box. Garbutt is probably the best set piece taker. Baines is an icon but can anyone really say he's at the level he was 2010-13? Back then he was a whole class above Oviedo and Garbutt, now I don't know. Is Baines going to get any better? Oviedo and Garbutt certainly will.

Status
Not open for further replies.