Naismith 3 year extention

Status
Not open for further replies.

A lesson to every young footballer in the modern game.

Even the most talentless players can make it.

Cant pass, cant shoot, cant believe that Spanish fraud still plays him.

Remember:

TURBO GASH

You're the most fickle poster on this forum when it comes to players

the win means the Boo boys now have to find something else to take their anger out on for a little while Naismith seems to be a new target all of a sudden.

it doesn't sit right with me how people seem to want abuse their own players.

he clearly isn't World class but how people can't see that he is a useful asset to the team is beyond me.
Don't think it is a new thing. I have been saying it all season he is a squad player at best for a mid table club.
If we want to have ambitions for European football and top 5 finishes he can't be getting as much game time as he is this season. Not good enough.

It hurts me having to watch him as our number 10.

Utterly tireless and gives everything, good eye for a goal and a superb squad player, but a starter he should never be.

Hopefully Ross has calmed it down on the lemo and shows us what a real number 10 can do.

It hurts me having to watch him as our number 10.

Utterly tireless and gives everything, good eye for a goal and a superb squad player, but a starter he should never be.

Hopefully Ross has calmed it down on the lemo and shows us what a real number 10 can do.
That's what it really comes down to in the end. What ambitions do we have a club?
Backup squad player in case of injury at best for me...but to others he is first picked. The table doesn't lie...

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.