Naismith 3 year extention

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gifs are great, but the passing stats are not. Second worst on the club (ahead of Rom) for the second year running. Whether that negates his positives is a worthwhile debate, although one I'm not sure has a conclusion.

He is a decent player, but in ideal world he should only be a depth player for us. Definetely not a starting XI quality.

This.

He wouldn't get anywhere near the top 4 sides. I'm happy to have him as a squad player/impact sub and he's proved he WILL come up with a goal or assist and works his ass off...

Counting on him as a first 11 player just shows how far behind we are.

Not on form atm, but still playing an important role.

Has to start the derby. We need players in the side who won't let them settle and won't get bullied.

Spot on mate. He's been absolute turd the past few games but there's not a chance he should be dropped against the Shyte for 2 reasons

1. He will score
2. He will get stuck in and disrupt their defensive line

Unfortunately not every player has the natural ability to be decent at passing but he certainly has a knack of being in the right place at the right time.

Spot on mate. He's been absolute turd the past few games but there's not a chance he should be dropped against the Shyte for 2 reasons

1. He will score
2. He will get stuck in and disrupt their defensive line

Unfortunately not every player has the natural ability to be decent at passing but he certainly has a knack of being in the right place at the right time.
Yep, next week will be about kicking, not passing and The Nais can do well there.

I think we can all agree that Naismith is a limited footballer. But he does possess a passion and work ethic that makes him a useful squad member.
But we need to buy better...WHERE'S THE ARTETA MONEY, BILL?

Hes awful and plays in one of the most pivotal positions in the team for creating chances to win games.

It's a no from me. But not sure if the solution is within the squad. The solution probably needs to be purchased. I'd still rather Barkley in that role if he wasn't playing crap too

Status
Not open for further replies.