Naismith 3 year extention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree with your assessment of McGready.

He brings pace and balance to the team. His final ball often disappoints but he produced three real goal opportunities yesterday. He runs hard all day. He has the ability to beat a defender.

I too would hope mcGraedy could be upgraded but getting Naismith out is more urgent at least for me.

He brings pace and balance to the team. His final ball often disappoints but he produced three real goal opportunities yesterday. He runs hard all day. He has the ability to beat a defender.

I too would hope mcGraedy could be upgraded but getting Naismith out is more urgent at least for me.
Fair enough. Football is a game of opinion. For me if you can't football the football you should take up athletics.

"Getting Naismith out" ?

What are you on? :Blink:

Naismith for me is a more difficult player to criticise because he does have some qualities. I could more easily get stuck into McGeady, as everyone knows and is probably sick of hearing from me, because I don't think he should be putting an Everton shirt on at any level...dud...but lets leave him for another thread. Do we want seasons like last season regularly as a club? If that is our ambition players like Naismith, and I could name more, can't be regular players in the 1st team squad.

Naismith was a major contributor to a season like last season. Stupid comments by you.

Look at his scoring record in the run in. :coffee:

Utter tosh you keep spouting about him. (n)

It's funny how different the views of desktop supporters are to those who actually go to the games. Fans and pundits alike say Naisy is one of Everton's most consistent performers....that's consistently good before the sarcastic police come out in force.

It's funny how different the views of desktop supporters are to those who actually go to the games. Fans and pundits alike say Naisy is one of Everton's most consistent performers....that's consistently good before the sarcastic police come out in force.
Yeah get your forum desktop supporters . U havnt a clue if u dont go the match. ..

Yeah get your forum desktop supporters . U havnt a clue if u dont go the match. ..
How dare I watch Everton and world football for 35 years from afar, seen the best footballers in the world in action, come on here and post "sarcasm" that may differ to the views of some...about a very average footballer who won't be missed when he is displaced in the side?
Pathetic me...

Naismith then also had 2 options, play it in to Lukaku or pull it back to a player unmarked. He did neither and hit the keeper and only the keeper messed up we scored.
Naismith played great the first 3 games of the season. He has been dreadful since his use of the ball is atrocious and is only being saved because he works hard. Barkley has been better than him but because he doesnt work hard is out the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.