Should Hibbert be 2nd choice Right Back?

Should Hibbert be 2nd choice Right Back?

• YES

Votes: 27 12.7%
  • NO

Votes: 165 77.8%
  • Cheese on Toast will sort it out

Votes: 20 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Never. Neville was bad enough. I wasn't aware we were a charity giving people contract extensions. People think Koné is bad but Hibbo is worse imo

I thought he played well today and realized that some of my knee jerk opinions as well as long term opinions are just simply pointless, hibbo will always be hibbo

but a few choice words form Martinez and plenty of positive support and he becomes a fine back up. also gets our midfielders to be more creative I guess. plus one of those hibbos runs will cause damage, who knows maybe the good kind like a hibbo goal.

What the F''' is this "blue through and through" sh""
I am sick of hearing it.
It means nothing if the player is S'''e

We'v been trying to replace him for about 8yrs. Was only just decent back up back then.

Now at 33 or whatever he is. In an age where FB's are Seamus type players not Hibbo type players he looks so out of place it's a little embarrassing!

Yes he's blue through and through and I'm sure he's great to have around the place and keep the efc traditions alive, but surely he could of done that in a coaching capacity.

What the F''' is this "blue through and through" sh""
I am sick of hearing it.
It means nothing if the player is S'''e
What I have found hard to reconcile is the adoration/cult symbolism attached to Hibbo, compared to his actual ability (which I have now seen). Can all the people on GOT who have put Hibbert on a pedestal, please explain to me why such adoration presides. I am Everton through and through as well so please don't present that as an ameliorating factor.

I thought he played well today and realized that some of my knee jerk opinions as well as long term opinions are just simply pointless, hibbo will always be hibbo

but a few choice words form Martinez and plenty of positive support and he becomes a fine back up. also gets our midfielders to be more creative I guess. plus one of those hibbos runs will cause damage, who knows maybe the good kind like a hibbo goal.
When he scores, we riot.......apparently

....I wont be holding my breath

I see Spuds are looking to buy the USA RB for 2,75m

from my WC recollections he was pretty good .. reckon we should use our US connection and jump in there.

What I have found hard to reconcile is the adoration/cult symbolism attached to Hibbo, compared to his actual ability (which I have now seen). Can all the people on GOT who have put Hibbert on a pedestal, please explain to me why such adoration presides. I am Everton through and through as well so please don't present that as an ameliorating factor.
I always assumed it was tongue in cheek.

Defo should be John Stones. However Hibbo is nowhere near as bad as some are making out, and if he gets to play a few knockout games this season, that's not a problem for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.