Ways to commit Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont hate Liverpool mate, its just that you jumped all over Dave for his view of things which made it look like you hate United. Go back and read it and see if you agree.

That deep feeling of jealousy" call wont gain you too many friends on here too pal.

Scorelines can be very misleading. Liverpool played better than Utd yesterday but hardly did anything out of this world. The 4-0 against R. Madrid was a fairer reflection of what we saw on the pitch and possibly fell short as a 6-0 wouldn't have flattered them. Yesterday the rs weren't 4-1 better than Utd. Deserved the win but 4-1 flatters them in my opinion.

Daves bitterness runs deep thats for sure . For reasons known to himself . As for me sucking up to Liverpool ? Why because I simply tell it as it happened on the day with no slanderous cringeworthy comments about Liverpool designed to slander them ?

You have to take it on the chin . I love football and I really enjoyed yesterdays game . It was a classic game which was won by a man with a plan . He came he saw he conquered . Why is that so hard for some Evertonians to take ? I find it bemusing to be honest . Personally speaking I couldnt careless what Liverpool do as I am only intrested in Everton proggressing to the next level .

As for me hating United far more than Liverpool because of where I live . My entire family are Liverpool supporters . My uncle is a die hard who goes everywhere . Our family has never uttered " Your ****e " After either Everton or Liverpool has won a game fair and square .

I dont like alot of things about Manchester United but I would never say they were ****e or make bitter untrue comments based on a deep feeling of jealousy which it seems is something alot of Evertonians fight with daily

If you want 'hands across the park' stuff then dont read anything I post and stick me on ignore. I know I shouldn't (and all the H'boro anniversary stuff highlights why I shouldn't) but I f**king loathe that club and I'm not alone in that. I'll respectfully acknowledge the upcoming anniversary as any normal human would and wish them the worst of luck for the rest of the season. It's called local rivalry mate and it's what football was built on. Sorry if that gets on your tits like.

And before you go too much overboard on Liverpool's performance yesterday, as well as they played I'd say that having the extra day's rest and preparation was a massive factor in the outcome - those extra games in the cups and Japan are coming back to haunt United a bit.

I really dont hate Liverpool mate, its just that you jumped all over Dave for his view of things which made it look like you hate United. Go back and read it and see if you agree.

That deep feeling of jealousy" call wont gain you too many friends on here too pal.

Its the internet mate I dont think I am looking to make friends as you put it . I have just spoken nothing but the truth . If that makes you feel uncomfortable to the point that you would not consider being friends with me in REAL LIFE then maybe its you I am talking about .

I find it massively smalltime when fellow Evertonians bust a vein ****ging Liverpool off simply because they cannot handle their success . Its an enigma because at the Semi we are talking about making a flag in order to tip our collective hats to the plight 96 reds supporters suffered . We as Evertonians are a strange bunch .

Since I have been coming on here Dave waste no time or excuss for launching a tirade against Liverpool for whatever reason . Not having a go at Dave as its a free world it just gets on my tits ;)

Just admit that they have been largely superb this week Dave. Its part of your therapy.

You're right mate, It has been their week. I think yesterday was an amazing result and the Madrid performance was pretty special. Do I begrudge Liverpool all of this? Yes, totally and utterly. :mad:

Just admit that they have been largely superb this week Dave. Its part of your therapy.

The home leg against Real Madrid and Newcastle at Christmas: two games where they took the match by the scruff of the neck and bossed it. Hat's off to them. It's a pity there's another 40 odd games in the season they struggle to play in. Not that it'll happen, but they would be the poorest outfit to ever win the Premiership. Benitez would win the title every year if it went back to 2 points for a win. He peddles anti-football.

You're right mate, It has been their week. I think yesterday was an amazing result and the Madrid performance was pretty special. Do I begrudge Liverpool all of this? Yes, totally and utterly. :mad:

Goodluck to em I say . I"ll save my insults until the day we do better ;)

But plenty of blues do mate, in fact the vast majority hate Everton so you're having a go at him for what the vast majority of your fellow brethren do.

Im not in the Liverpool hating mob either but as I pointed out, your feelings for United are replicated by Dave's feelings for Liverpool. Thats rivalry.

Being pedanctic what you speak is not the truth, its your opinion and you castigated someone else for theirs.

Still hoping we can be friends and that.

At a time when English Football is dominating Europe with what is now widely considered the strongest league in the world the mere fact that Liverpool may still win it automatically makes them weaker than everybody else ? Some fcuked up logic that . That bitterness is hard to contain isnt it :D

But plenty of blues do mate, in fact the vast majority hate Everton so you're having a go at him for what the vast majority of your fellow brethren do.

Im not in the Liverpool hating mob either but as I pointed out, your feelings for United are replicated by Dave's feelings for Liverpool. Thats rivalry.

Being pedanctic what you speak is not the truth, its your opinion and you castigated someone else for theirs.

Still hoping we can be friends and that.

There is a difference between hatred and talking sense mate . Your intelligent I know you know that . Alot of these lads sing murders after a few pints . I also reckon a few will help unfurl the proposed banner thrown clenched teeth whilst looking at the floor wishing that this wasnt happening .

Moyes has it dead right when he said and I quote " We at Everton do things with dignity , we concentrate on ourselves and do not make comments about others " ok well I made up that last bit but thats my point :p

I know it may rub alot of Evertonians the wrong way saying what ive said but its the truth . I dont hate Manchester United . I dislike them mainly their fans but I applaude their team .

There have always been rivalries in football, with a lot of fans its great to get one over on a supporter of your rival team, I wouldn't expect liverpool fans to luck on in awe if we had beat united 4-1 and I doubt they would, however I think we should all hold a respect for other teams good performances no matter how much it hurts us to do so, but on the other hand the exchange of comedy insults should be taken in good humour without the instigators being referred to as jealous or bitter (as long as it isn't personal).

Goodluck to em I say . I"ll save my insults until the day we do better ;)

I can't say I agree, mate. I can't stand the club, never could. Every match they play, I hope they lose. I'm not saying that I hate them, mind. Just that of the 92 clubs in the football league, they come in at number 92. I also think they've got a pretty contemptible character in charge of them at the moment, who never loses the chance to say something insulting about others. In fact, I think since they won the Champions League, it has bred a breathtakingly obnoxious attitude at the club, and amongst a large section of the fanbase. Just taking a look at Liverpool message boards, and their belief that they're entitled to everything demonstrates that.

But that's football, mate. Without rivalry and adopting dislikes for all and sundry, there would be no point. I'm not saying the majority of individuals involved with the club are bad at all. Just that the collective as a whole has a rotten core.

Alright I take all back I fcuking hate Liverpool I mean I absolutely despise the fcukers :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Die ! Die ! Die ! Die !:mad:

Alright I take all back I fcuking hate Liverpool I mean I absolutely despise the fcukers :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Die ! Die ! Die ! Die !:mad:

Now I wouldn't go that far lol;)

Agree with what you said above about taking it to extremes. The "murderer" stuff that some people get into it is way, way over the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.