John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a lot of cases, you'd be correct. However, both Moyes/Martinez (Everton/Wigan) made a bid for him. Unsurprisingly, he chose us over Wigan ;)

He's a witch. He knew the future and chose both RM and EFC.

And Jebus aren't we loaded in the back. Baines, Oviedo, Distin, Jags, Stones, Coleman... i just had to type that as it's too awesome to make sense of without seeing it in print.

In a lot of cases, you'd be correct. However, both Moyes/Martinez (Everton/Wigan) made a bid for him. Unsurprisingly, he chose us over Wigan ;)

It's not like Stones was an unknown at Barnsley. Although Wigan and Everton were the only two teams to lodge bids, I know for a fact he was on Chelsea's radar too.

John Stones: Concieved in the heat of the World Cup qualifiers in autumn 1993 in a shoddy bungalow by the yugoslav mediterranean. The legitimate love child and result of the secret cottaging escapades of Paulo Maldini and Trifon Ivanov. RIP opposition's shots-on-target-statistic.

He's so comfortable on the ball, and physically has got everything needed to become a great player.
Player who he reminds me of most is Rio Ferdinand (football-wise, not bellend-wise).

John Stones: Concieved in the heat of the World Cup qualifiers in autumn 1993 in a shoddy bungalow by the yugoslav mediterranean. The legitimate love child and result of the secret cottaging escapades of Paulo Maldini and Trifon Ivanov. RIP opposition's shots-on-target-statistic.

Pics or GTFO

BjnQOhoIcAA36he.jpg

Like a boss.....

Status
Not open for further replies.