John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bjm2MnAIUAAXAxr.jpg

So, do many of you have lingering doubts?

Give it some more time but one day when you hopefully make it to old age you'll be telling your kids that you watched John Stones play his first games for Everton.

He's not going to be ace, he is ace, and he's ours.

Best young centre back since we had John Hurst and a young Roger Kenyon! a mammoth game tonight he can let Cisse out of his back pocket now! when he came back on after his eye cut he must have had double vision as his two passes were misplaced - he was outstanding tonight as the rest of them were!

Those blue stitches make me feel all tingly inside.

His composure is unbelievable, and I love that he doesn't go into his shell when he **** up a pass.
So boss.

The lad is class, he may make mistakes but I've not seen a centre half at Everon like him in my lifetime and he is nowhere near the finished article.

Best young centre back since we had John Hurst and a young Roger Kenyon! a mammoth game tonight he can let Cisse out of his back pocket now! when he came back on after his eye cut he must have had double vision as his two passes were misplaced - he was outstanding tonight as the rest of them were!

hah, it made me chuckle, must have still be dazed or something because those two were so far off target. was back on form 2nd half.

We're on a good run with Stones in the team, his passing out of the back is great to watch, Should Jags come straight back in?

Definitely. Stones isn't anywhere near Jags class and that isn't a knock on him. CBs can play well into their 30s and we need 3 good ones so there is no rush in getting him the starting lineup.

We're on a good run with Stones in the team, his passing out of the back is great to watch, Should Jags come straight back in?

Definitely. Stones isn't anywhere near Jags class and that isn't a knock on him. CBs can play well into their 30s and we need 3 good ones so there is no rush in getting him the starting lineup.

I know this isn't a worry on this board but Stones is gonna start for the England squad for many years. Am I off with that thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.