Status
Not open for further replies.
i was willing to give our ex-illustrious leader the benefir of the doubt
over the price tag for our 2 players, but not now since this outburst
in the guardian."I just can't believe it".For the 11 years at the club
he hasn't learned much about Evertonians.I personnally always tried
to defend him, but not anymore.This is below the belt and won't be
forgotten.

The mans embarrassing himself as a consequence of being in a pair of shoes that he just isn't big enough to fill. Had it been an ego that needed matching he'd have it the bullseye straight away.

The polarity between his incoming demeanour and comments at his new club compared to his arrival at Everton is truly astounding. He's clearly got a split personality - massive ego but equally tiny real confidence - the former attribute covering up the latter. He's fortunate that the general Utd fan is a foreign national with a bubble coat, camera and a bag full of merchandise from the Club Superstore who attends a game once a year - their real fans ( who in fairness are some of the best travelling fans there are) will have him sussed. The 'drop in and shop' brigade will keep him in a job for a season or so, but unless he wins silver the others will have him rightly strung up by his ginger dangly bits.

Interesting that he said he signed every player at Everton, because that also means transfers that didn't happen we're his fault too as he took total control.

Bill could win back a few brownie points over this matter, or finally seal his own departure. Grow a pair a big ones and tell the disingenuous one to [Poor language removed] right off and he'll buy himself some time, and he could extend it by publically denouncing his former beau as a complete whore. Concede and sell one or both and it's arrivaderci.

It's amazing what one meaningless piece of silver called the Community Shield can do - its turned a ginger Glaswegian who never had the need to buy Brasso into Footballs Billy Big Spuds.

On a positive, if it escalates into a Ginge vs Sexy Catalan Matador bun fight in the press there will certainly only be one winner....and it won't be Moyes. Roberto will have him tied up and wrapped with his eloquent and positive approach.

Good morning Mr Moyes - sorry Sir, no tickets or key in that name.

Moyes isn't the problem. He can say what he likes.

The quotes below tell me everything.

"The bid, from Manchester United's point of view, was a private thing and when we make a new offer we'd keep that offer private and confidential as well."

"I speak to Bill Kenwright [the chairman] regularly, we speak most weeks."

A new bid is coming and Kenwright is going to accept it.

The cynic in me has Kenwright asking Moyes to bid on Baines so that he can soften the blow of Fellaini leaving by playing the "I managed to hold on to Baines card"

The solution is simple. Kenwright OUT!!!!!!!

Don't let Moyes kid you on this mate, Everton were spot on to come out and say they were insulted by Utds bid. Moyes just did not expect us to and now he's **** himself. One man is winning this game and that's Alan Myers, he's played Moyes up and Moyes has ended up spitting his dummy out yesterday and in turn shown his true colours. I'm no kenwright fan but for once he's played a transfer spot on so I think your out of order

The mans embarrassing himself as a consequence of being in a pair of shoes that he just isn't big enough to fill. Had it been an ego that needed matching he'd have it the bullseye straight away.

The polarity between his incoming demeanour and comments at his new club compared to his arrival at Everton is truly astounding. He's clearly got a split personality - massive ego but equally tiny real confidence - the former attribute covering up the latter. He's fortunate that the general Utd fan is a foreign national with a bubble coat, camera and a bag full of merchandise from the Club Superstore who attends a game once a year - their real fans ( who in fairness are some of the best travelling fans there are) will have him sussed. The 'drop in and shop' brigade will keep him in a job for a season or so, but unless he wins silver the others will have him rightly strung up by his ginger dangly bits.

Interesting that he said he signed every player at Everton, because that also means transfers that didn't happen we're his fault too as he took total control.

Bill could win back a few brownie points over this matter, or finally seal his own departure. Grow a pair a big ones and tell the disingenuous one to [Poor language removed] right off and he'll buy himself some time, and he could extend it by publically denouncing his former beau as a complete whore. Concede and sell one or both and it's arrivaderci.

It's amazing what one meaningless piece of silver called the Community Shield can do - its turned a ginger Glaswegian who never had the need to buy Brasso into Footballs Billy Big Spuds.

On a positive, if it escalates into a Ginge vs Sexy Catalan Matador bun fight in the press there will certainly only be one winner....and it won't be Moyes. Roberto will have him tied up and wrapped with his eloquent and positive approach.

Good morning Mr Moyes - sorry Sir, no tickets or key in that name.

Great post mate.

I think you've got the fans influence over his tenure the wrong way around though. I think the United hardcore, whilst being sceptical of him, will give him their full backing & fair amount of time, it's the plastic internet whoppers & the foreign 'diehards' that'll be calling for his head on a spike after a few iffy results imo.

Pretty stupid by Moyes.
The problem is that he knows way to good how we operate as he says himself.
And we could be likely to sell cheap to get the money, and is Moyes ranting now is because he knows that we have even more money problems than we think.

Hopefully it is not like that, and that Bill says [Poor language removed] off and come give us some real money

On the last day of the season my initial reaction was not to applaud him in any way, he left Everton for United and I wasn't going to be cheery for him. Everyone told me I was out of order and should show respect, now who was the smart one? I knew exactly what would happen and it comes of no surprise. None of you used your head, all cheering for him, well I smelt a rat when he signed for them and I knew it had been going on for some time.

I truely dispise this man now, if he was everton manager would he let our two best players further there careers for 28 million. Hes a hypocrite and i hope to god it all goes wrong for him at utd. A nd why has bill reported utd yet for tapping him up.

Great post mate.

I think you've got the fans influence over his tenure the wrong way around though. I think the United hardcore, whilst being sceptical of him, will give him their full backing & fair amount of time, it's the plastic internet whoppers & the foreign 'diehards' that'll be calling for his head on a spike after a few iffy results imo.

Yeah maybe - either way it will happen

He's clearly got a split personality - massive ego but equally tiny real confidence - the former attribute covering up the latter.

Good analysis of the ****. Bullies when he can get away with it (young players), and has his tummy tickled when playing away at what the feeble minded get regards as bigger clubs. Clearly the letterbox receiver in the bedroom with his husband "Sir Alex".

Throw in the bipolar mood swings that lasted for months at a time and that's Davie summed up.

Honestly believe he's still annoyed by Everton fans questioning his substitutions. Pitiful ffs.

On the last day of the season my initial reaction was not to applaud him in any way, he left Everton for United and I wasn't going to be cheery for him. Everyone told me I was out of order and should show respect, now who was the smart one? I knew exactly what would happen and it comes of no surprise. None of you used your head, all cheering for him, well I smelt a rat when he signed for them and I knew it had been going on for some time.

Bravo. Well done you.

Football genius and psychoanalyst.

Don't let Moyes kid you on this mate, Everton were spot on to come out and say they were insulted by Utds bid. Moyes just did not expect us to and now he's **** himself. One man is winning this game and that's Alan Myers, he's played Moyes up and Moyes has ended up spitting his dummy out yesterday and in turn shown his true colours. I'm no kenwright fan but for once he's played a transfer spot on so I think your out of order

Mate this is what I posted when the bid first come in last week.

Moyes knows better than anyone how desperate we are. Financially rotten to the core. Hence he throws us crumbs..

Now read what Neiler just posted

"I know how it works at Everton" = " I know how much Everton need cash in and ill try get one over on Roberto while hes settling in".

Game, Set and Match.

Now before you give Kenwright credit, let the transfer window close and then we'll judge.

As far as I'm concerned Moyes has confirmed what I posted last week and in turn confirmed that whilst Bill remains in charge, clubs will continue to pick off our best players at will.

"Roberto is in a new job and I'm sure he'll get to understand how Everton work. I know exactly how Everton work. I think I've signed every player at Everton. I know exactly how they work"

Hey Roberto, wait till Bill drags you into his office on deadline day and tells you one of them needs to go.

"The bid, from Manchester United's point of view, was a private thing and if and when we make a new offer we'd keep that offer private and confidential as well."

Absolutely sick of it. I hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.