Kone Signs on 3 Year Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Villa comparisons are doing my head in already. Atletico have Champions League football, they could easily cover his wages even though they are in debt with Falcao going and he wouldn't have had to learn a new language and adjust in the last few years if his career. Koff everyone.

slow-clap-o.gif

These Villa comparisons are doing my head in already. Atletico have Champions League football, they could easily cover his wages even though they are in debt with Falcao going and he wouldn't have had to learn a new language and adjust in the last few years if his career. Koff everyone.

Hell be on mega wages. Kone won't be.

From my point anyway it was said light hearted. With wages on top villa deal will amount to much more than kone's deal. Villa is 2 yrs older too.

From my point anyway it was said light hearted. With wages on top villa deal will amount to much more than kone's deal. Villa is 2 yrs older too.

It wasn't aimed at you mate. It's just people going on like we've missed out on the coup of the century not taking things like wages and CL football from Atleti in to account.

I'm gonna go on record now anyway and say kone will score more next season than bony!

I think it's quite a good signing really and if its topped up with some other good signings in midfield, out wide and at CB we could be laughing if we manage to keep baines and Fellaini.

Kone really did tear us a new one last season....twice!!

Where do yall get these numbers? Spurs put in a 10 million bid and got laughed at so why would they take less than half? Everton have not released the number for the Kone deal. Are you just trying to reach for something to complain about?

Who rattled your cage....

Its on SSN that barca have confirmed agreeing a deal in princeble for villa to athletico for 4.5M
Whealan confirmed us and Newcastle had met the 5M release clause for kone

So wind your neck in will yer!

[video=youtube;I5l7DLD6ENk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5l7DLD6ENk[/video]

No one in our squad would do that.

It's a goal and it's Arouna Kone.

Great have we signed the 20 year old striker Aruna Kone from Roda FC!

I was worried it was the 29 year old one who played for Wigan and went 40 odd games without a goal for Sevilla and missed 18 months with injury.

Your one looks like he could do a great job for us.

Are you serious?

I'm serious if you mean is it true villa has gone for 4.5M. It's only about 1.5M upfront too, another couple of Mill if he stays the full 3 yrs and another 1M for something else....50% transfer fee to barca if they sell him.

Sounds a great deal, wages will be HUGE tho I imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.