Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just recken Martinez should be judge on the resources he had at the Club, doesn't matter if he left, he still laid the foundations at Swansea. He had less money then Moyes, he not my first choice either but he better then an internal appointment and he also only young and apt of experience.

I can see where you're coming from, I just hope to goodness we don't get him.

I was playing a bit of Devils advocate there. He did get them up yes, but he couldn't get them to the premiership and left. I remember him going to Wigan, and saying he'd taken Swansea as far as he thought he could take them. I appreciate you have a different opinion to him than i do, but I just don't rate him.

..interesting comparison with Vitor. Sacked from the 3rd tier of Portugese football with SC Espinho, eventually got a job in the 2nd tier with CD Santa Clara but having failed to get them into the top flight he packed a Managers job in to become 2nd string at Porto where he inherited a really good side from AVB.

..interesting comparison with Vitor. Sacked from the 3rd tier of Portugese football with SC Espinho, eventually got a job in the 2nd tier with CD Santa Clara but having failed to get them into the top flight he packed a Managers job in to become 2nd string at Porto where he inherited a really good side from AVB.

Erm I think I just got owned there....... :blink: is there a way to get you banned so no one will see this???? :dodgy: FFS Sssshhhhh! :oops:

Freak result. We only lost once in the league this season. Our home record is 3rd in the league. 3 minutes madness costed us.

You've already said this once in the tread and you were wrong the first time.

They murdered us for 90 mins, the goals were coming when the 3 minute spell hit and they were still the better side after that.

Theres no shame in that, as Wigan have done that to a lot of teams in Martinez's reign and I wasn't surprised to see them beat City in the final. It's that which makes me feel positive about Martinez. I know there's negatives but when his teams are good, they are very good and capable if winning anywhere. I'm hoping he's learnt from what he's been through and the fact that he's now more experienced, at a proper club, with the excellent squad Moyes put together he can bring his fearless, attacking football he has showed at times at Wigan to Everton on a more regular basis.

BLEOVl_CAAAjHJ2.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.