Bill & Moyes in London

Status
Not open for further replies.
How [Poor language removed] desperate does Moyes sound if that's true?

I feel so sorry for him having to beg some bureaucrat to allow a permit because Kenwright has let the club slip into the hands of people that couldn't give a flying [Poor language removed] about Everton FC.

Most shameful moment in this club's recent history.

Maybe we should get behind Moyes and the players instead of moaning, i just don't know how i feel at the moment, i'm of to make a chicken curry and just maybe something good happens.

There must be a decent show they can see in the west end this evening. Perhaps a good farce !
Posted via Mobile Device

bill said that new joseph has twinkle toes, and wears a technicolour coat - so has no allegiences regards club, so moyes has gone down to london to cast an eye.

anyone know what time the matinee performance starts?

im more depressed now then back in the days when relegation was a norm,from the only team that could have brokrn in the top 4 to a team who is now competing with the likes of m,boro,bolton,fulham and co.:(

im more depressed now then back in the days when relegation was a norm,from the only team that could have brokrn in the top 4 to a team who is now competing with the likes of m,boro,bolton,fulham and co.:(

Raise expectations and then crush them...watch what happens next. It's going to get very ugly at 'The People's Club' from now on.

I just saw them trying to arrange a loan fee with a promising 12 year old kicking a ball around the park.

His mum is holding out for 3 packets of smarties, but we're only willing to go to two, plus the rest based on appearances.

I just saw them trying to arrange a loan fee with a promising 12 year old kicking a ball around the park.

His mum is holding out for 3 packets of smarties, but we're only willing to go to two, plus the rest based on appearances.

You lie! Everton Officials have been around at Marine AFC asking if they could sign 3 players from them. They turned the offer down. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.