Bill & Moyes in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalewoodBlue

Player Valuation: £8m
For the nigerian lads hearing. I take it that means there will be no signing's if moyes isn't at his desk conducting transfer negotiations
Posted via Mobile Device

For the nigerian lads hearing. I take it that means there will be no signing's if moyes isn't at his desk conducting transfer negotiations
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't think it does to be honest, you can sign someone anywhere.

We won't sign anyone though, it's over. Midtable for us without a doubt.

Posted via Mobile Device

He's got one of them Automated voice call things. It just goes round phoning clubs saying "any players you fancy giving us on loan? Press 1 for yes. 2 for no"

To potential signing "come to liverpool, we cant be bothered meeting you though were having a coffee in planet hollywood in london but the cleaner will meet you" i can see that helping

Useful them being in London. Maybe at Soho square finalising deals in person. It would make sense.

How [Poor language removed] desperate does Moyes sound if that's true?

I feel so sorry for him having to beg some bureaucrat to allow a permit because Kenwright has let the club slip into the hands of people that couldn't give a flying [Poor language removed] about Everton FC.

Most shameful moment in this club's recent history.

Exactly, im as depressed today as the rest of you, but there is absolutley nothing wrong with our manager and chairman being in the capital city today. Its easy to get to from most places, its where all the league admin is done, and its a financial centre... we're hardly going to be able to wow someone with finch farm in just under 6 hours anyway.. its about getting the deals through (if any)

Status
Not open for further replies.