Smith & Moutinho........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to believe....But there's been too many Moutinho rumours before you, and each one was bollocks

Mate, think that no club in this world will sell their best player without proper replacement in the last day of the transfer window.

Sporting has been trying to tie up a deal for Hugo Viana and he might sign between sunday and monday for Sporting but he wasn't seen as a replacement for Moutinho. He was wanted to add quality to the squad and because Sporting only spent 9,5M euros from a transfer kit of 20M euros.

There are rumours that Moutinho maybe negotiating a new pay rise so I feel it will be difficult for him to leave right now. Even if he hasn't closed the door by stating that the doesn't know what the future holds.

I hope not, a good squad player but not a midfielder. As a striker or a second striker he'd be useful.

How many times do I have to mention the African Cup of Nations? Yak and Obinna (should he arrive) will be gone so experienced players like Saha and Larsson will be indespensible. Alan Smith is best used as a striker IMO but he'll also do as muscle in midfield.

He isnt signing, we havent got 1.8m to spend never mind 18m

It's like hitting your head against a wall. Even after the window closes and zero transfer fee has been paid for any player some will be saying 'we had money, but Moyes wouldn't spend it'. :oops:

It's like hitting your head against a wall. Even after the window closes and zero transfer fee has been paid for any player some will be saying 'we had money, but Moyes wouldn't spend it'. :oops:

:lol:

Very true mate, he has had all summer to spend money and hasnt spent 1 penny yet. The 3 or 4 players brought in for no money tells its own story

:lol:

Very true mate, he has had all summer to spend money and hasnt spent 1 penny yet. The 3 or 4 players brought in for no money tells its own story

Well it doesn't tell the story does it? We don't know what's going on. We can only speculate on what might have happened.

See my Scenarios post, there are 3 scenarios there where it may have caused the situation. Personally I believe it was scenario c and that the manager wanted players who were hard to get, he has said as much.

But I will admit that mixed signals have been coming out of the club, and really that only smells of a cover up done badly.

To be honest if we lost Kenwright and Moyes I wouldn't be disappointed, because between them they have got us into a right mess.

Well it doesn't tell the story does it? We don't know what's going on. We can only speculate on what might have happened.

See my Scenarios post, there are 3 scenarios there where it may have caused the situation. Personally I believe it was scenario c and that the manager wanted players who were hard to get, he has said as much.

But I will admit that mixed signals have been coming out of the club, and really that only smells of a cover up done badly.

To be honest if we lost Kenwright and Moyes I wouldn't be disappointed, because between them they have got us into a right mess.

Yes it does tell the story, he hasnt got any money therefore hasnt spent any money. He got to the final week and got desperate signing a bunch of no marks for either on loan or free and in Saha's case a pay as you play deal.

Well i wouldn't want to lose moyes. But you are right, this [Poor language removed] is down to both of them.

They'v [Poor language removed] about to long an now the window is about to shut.

Yes it does tell the story, he hasnt got any money therefore hasnt spent any money. He got to the final week and got desperate signing a bunch of no marks for either on loan or free and in Saha's case a pay as you play deal.

So Moyes is a liar?

Theres obviously some money there, even if you just take into account AJ and Faddys transfer fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.