Smith & Moutinho........

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your problem Bud?

Have you not been on-line before?

Do me a favour, go and have a look in the Moutinho thread....

No problem 'bud' but my point is everybodies getting excited for nothing, HE ISN'T COMING AND HE NEVER WAS!

All we've read is 'REPORTS' from mis-informed journo's that have been told by knobby's at the club to print stories to keep us happy and buy season tickets before we all realise we've been had again

Until Moyes or Kenwright is on the net or TV saying we've made an official, SERIOUS(not a piss ant £11.8m bid) then I will not belive anything

Didn't anyone ever tell you 'to not believe everthing you read in the paper'? If you did you'd believe that Kopites robbed from the dead and pissed over corpses at Hillsbrough!

Do you really think DM has absolutely no money to spend?
If this is really the case, DM would have probably called it quits by now...

Maybe the money promised earlier in the summer and which was subsequently tied to the K project has now dwindled to such amount, DM is now looking at loans & freebies....Believe in what you want.

Yes, of course, are you stupid? Who have we BOUGHT this season? They're all on loan or free

No problem 'bud' but my point is everybodies getting excited for nothing, HE ISN'T COMING AND HE NEVER WAS!

All we've read is 'REPORTS' from mis-informed journo's that have been told by knobby's at the club to print stories to keep us happy and buy season tickets before we all realise we've been had again

Until Moyes or Kenwright is on the net or TV saying we've made an official, SERIOUS(not a piss ant £11.8m bid) then I will not belive anything

Didn't anyone ever tell you 'to not believe everthing you read in the paper'? If you did you'd believe that Kopites robbed from the dead and pissed over corpses at Hillsbrough!

I rarely read the papers and besides I've never heard about 'that Hillsborough' story and why bring that up.
Surely a better example would be called for....

I can't see Moutinho coming, I've joked myself into thinking he is, but, it doesn't look likely. It's going to take some almighty bartering on the part of the board to pull this one off. If we'd supposedly already had talks with the lad and the club, and nothing has come to a resolution so far, there's very little chance all that can be done in a weekend...not even that.

I think certain players might look at the way we've played so far (given, it's only 3 games but players are shallow) and not see Everton as the attractive prospect (again, if that was the case they'd already be here surely) they were before a ball was kicked...

Yes, of course, are you stupid? Who have we BOUGHT this season? They're all on loan or free

Obviously, DM lost out on a few targets of a higher quality and is probably acting accordingly by going down a low risk route.

DM has already stated what he's looking for, but also he won't waste the money with panic buying, hence loans & freebies.

Obviously, DM lost out on a few targets of a higher quality and is probably acting accordingly by going down a low risk route.

DM has already stated what he's looking for, but also he won't waste the money with panic buying, hence loans & freebies.

Hence the frustration. Where's the £60m gone?

In BK's back pocket thats where

I can't see Moutinho coming, I've joked myself into thinking he is, but, it doesn't look likely. It's going to take some almighty bartering on the part of the board to pull this one off. If we'd supposedly already had talks with the lad and the club, and nothing has come to a resolution so far, there's very little chance all that can be done in a weekend...not even that.

I think certain players might look at the way we've played so far (given, it's only 3 games but players are shallow) and not see Everton as the attractive prospect (again, if that was the case they'd already be here surely) they were before a ball was kicked...

I think the opportunity passed us by weeks ago, even though like you I've tried to stay optimistic, still will....always January...b)

The team's present fragile state is starting to play on my mind also and if they carry on like this we'll be definitely looking at a long hard season and all the previous hard work of the last couple of seasons coming to nothing...:(

Hence the frustration. Where's the £60m gone?

In BK's back pocket thats where

For a start, I seriously doubt that Bill would ever complicated doing anything of the kind....He would be castrated by me personally....:D
Whether Bill knows what he's doing is entirely a different matter...
Personally I think the job of running Everton FC is a too big job for him now, which is why he's gone public on finding a new owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.