Smith & Moutinho........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it does tell the story, he hasnt got any money therefore hasnt spent any money. He got to the final week and got desperate signing a bunch of no marks for either on loan or free and in Saha's case a pay as you play deal.

I think it's more of the case that we did have money. But the manager has taken to long to decide what players he wanted. An in the end the club or the players said no.

If this had happend 6 weeks ago we had time to move on. As it is we had to get players in quick.

Im still hopfull of a big signing before the window shuts. Hopfully their an ace up the sleeve. God knows the manager an chairman need to redeem themselfs.

Lying or telling fans what they want to hear, i believe both of them players money has gone to pay off debt

Any substance to back your claim?

Looking at all the angles, I suppose it's quite possible to draw to the conclusion that the proceeds made from those transfers paid past debts, or even may have even tied to the Kirkby project, but you don't mention bids made for Mountinho, Mbia, which themselves would have cost at least £25M....so they have money somewhere...

Looking at all the angles, I suppose it's quite possible to draw to the conclusion that the proceeds made from those transfers paid past debts, or even may have even tied to the Kirkby project, but you don't mention bids made for Mountinho, Mbia, which themselves would have cost at least £25M....so they have money somewhere...

Who says we made bids? It's only what we've read in the papers and on the net. Not once did Moyes or Kenwright say we'd made bids, it was all 'reports'
Sporting said they wanted £20m so why the [Poor language removed] did we piss about without a 'reported' £11.8m bid? It makes us look like smalltime shisters and if we really wanted him that bad we'd've paid the money - if of course that you believe we actually had any money
Again, from 'reports' Moutinho had stated he wanted to join us, so why didn't we just buy him, IF we had the money!?

Yeh we havent spent any money on 4 players, the only 4 players to arrive. More substance than the people saying we do have money

Who says we made bids? It's only what we've read in the papers and on the net. Not once did Moyes or Kenwright say we'd made bids, it was all 'reports'
Sporting said they wanted £20m so why the [Poor language removed] did we piss about without a 'reported' £11.8m bid? It makes us look like smalltime shisters and if we really wanted him that bad we'd've paid the money - if of course that you believe we actually had any money
Again, from 'reports' Moutinho had stated he wanted to join us, so why didn't we just buy him, IF we had the money!?

We bid £15M and £8M+ for Mountinho and Mbia respectively....:p

Do you really think DM has absolutely no money to spend?

If this is really the case, DM would have probably called it quits by now...

Maybe the money promised earlier in the summer and which was subsequently tied to the K project has now dwindled to such amount, DM is now looking at loans & freebies....Believe in what you want.

Do you really think DM has absolutely no money to spend?

If this is really the case, DM would have probably called it quits by now...

Maybe the money promised earlier in the summer and which was subsequently tied to the K project has now dwindled to such amount, DM is now looking at loans & freebies....Believe in what you want.

1) Yes i do believe he has NO money to spend

2) Living in hope that BK will pull a rabbit out of the hat, i believe Moyes will resign withing 2 weeks if he doesnt.

Probably get accused of being a r/s with that comment but thats how i see it, rightly or wrongly

1) Yes i do believe he has NO money to spend

2) Living in hope that BK will pull a rabbit out of the hat, i believe Moyes will resign withing 2 weeks if he doesnt.

Probably get accused of being a r/s with that comment but thats how i see it, rightly or wrongly

I see that little red spot on the right does say you're a Red!...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.