Still a shambles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal

Player Valuation: £40m
How can we continue like this?

I mean for [Poor language removed] sakes? We have such a brilliant base to start with, a top 5 finish, some brilliant players and then we go and let go of around 7 players from January to August and bring in f*cking no one?

Our subs bench today was pathetic, as was our midfield.

We really need to sort it out, i'm absolutely fuming, they all deserved a boo'ing, from Kenwright to the players, because that was pathetic.

Last edited:
No, your wrong, everything is fine, we are going to go on a long unbeaten run and win the PL by March. Watch this space.

These drugs are AMAZING!!!!!!!

Cal I'm really speechless at todays performance the 1st half was the worst I have seen a Moyes team play in some time. Even steady as a rock Lescott was mere human. A lot of soul searching to be done over the next few days. Would Tiago be any answer I don't think so but we need some experience in the ranks so I am just confused.

What really is going on???

How can we continue like this?

I mean for [Poor language removed] sakes? We have such a brilliant base to start with, a top 5 finish, some brilliant players and then we go and let go of around 7 players from January to August and bring in f*cking no one?

Our subs bench today was pathetic, as was our midfield.

We really need to sort it out, i'm absolutely fuming, they all deserved a boo'ing, from Kenwright to the players, because that was pathetic.

Agreed, If Moyes doesnt sign anyone we will do bad/terrible.

Cal I'm really speechless at todays performance the 1st half was the worst I have seen a Moyes team play in some time. Even steady as a rock Lescott was mere human. A lot of soul searching to be done over the next few days. Would Tiago be any answer I don't think so but we need some experience in the ranks so I am just confused.

What really is going on???

I'm not sure mate, but something is not right.

Moyesy's statement of 'that's the club statement' on transfer funds just tell's me that something is not right in the club.

Our defence was a shambles today, Jagielka imo is our best CB, he's very vocal and leads from the front, where as Yobo and Lescott are little mouses. Lescott was horrific today.

I'm not sure mate, but something is not right.

Moyesy's statement of 'that's the club statement' on transfer funds just tell's me that something is not right in the club.

Our defence was a shambles today, Jagielka imo is our best CB, he's very vocal and leads from the front, where as Yobo and Lescott are little mouses. Lescott was horrific today.

Where does he say this? On the OS?

We were already terrible today will it get better you suppose?

I think it will improve when Cahill and Pienaar is back, and Lescott is back at LB, and Jagielka at CB, our first team when fully fit its great, but how often do we have a fully fit team? :oops: We dont need amazing signings, we need some bench players, who can do their part, maybe one or two first teamers...

Where does he say this? On the OS?

"Moyes would not be drawn on the reasons for Everton's current predicament or where he believes the fault lies, though he stood by his assertion it "would be criminal" for the club to waste the chance to press the top four and distanced himself from a club statement claiming money has been available for transfers all summer.
"Well, that's the club statement," he said. "The market is harder to buy in now, there aren't as many players. I felt the best time to increase the squad was at the end of last season or at least to start then. We've started a little bit later than that."

Terrible.

I think it will improve when Cahill and Pienaar is back, and Lescott is back at LB, and Jagielka at CB, our first team when fully fit its great, but how often do we have a fully fit team? :oops: We dont need amazing signings, we need some bench players, who can do their part, maybe one or two first teamers...

If we've got any ambition them we do need quality players, players who are going to strengthen the starting eleven and push us on.

If we keep the same starting eleven as last season then I'll be very dissapointed.

Terrible.

Hmm, where was that quoted from?

I know there is a rift growing between the chairman and the manager, I honestly believe Moyes is also at odds with Ross, but I think we all know that by now.

Thing is Moyes is an intelligent lad he knows what is needed and he knows the chairman can't do it. He also knows that BK has a gem and will not get another David Moyes.

I have a feeling it will be BK who will go first of all.

If we've got any ambition them we do need quality players, players who are going to strengthen the starting eleven and push us on.

If we keep the same starting eleven as last season then I'll be very dissapointed.

I wouldve said that at the end of last season, but now, it doesnt exactly look like we have any ambition...so...i guess we just have to wait till next year :oops:

Hmm, where was that quoted from?

I know there is a rift growing between the chairman and the manager, I honestly believe Moyes is also at odds with Ross, but I think we all know that by now.

Thing is Moyes is an intelligent lad he knows what is needed and he knows the chairman can't do it. He also knows that BK has a gem and will not get another David Moyes.

I have a feeling it will be BK who will go first of all.

The Guardian.

I wouldve said that at the end of last season, but now, it doesnt exactly look like we have any ambition...so...i guess we just have to wait till next year :oops:

Man U are going with the same eleven? Maybe one addition, but the same.

We finished 5th with those boys last season, I don't think anybody would be too gutted with 5th again.

Status
Not open for further replies.