End of this month

Status
Not open for further replies.
I though he would go to celtic, but now they reckon Neil Lennon will be safe for a good few years (Lennon is so bad he struggled against rangers when they had no money last year and has failed to dominate the SPL this year).

Other than Celtic, the only places I can see tempting him are Chelsea or Tottenham, and we all know after his comments in the summer he would gladly take the spurs job.

Fergie is not leaving until he drops dead,
Man city want someone with a track record of success if they get rid of mancini and moyes has won nothing,
Brenda keeps coming out with self righteous rubbish and the kopites have soaked it up,
villa are building a long term project with the academy and are happy with lambert,
Newcastle have given pardew a contract until the end of the world

its either chelsea (if they cant get pep, Rafael wins nothing and no body else abramovich fancies shows up) or spurs (if AVB messes up).

To summarise,
he is staying.

and he is very well paid, too well paid for winning nothing.

He's actually on over £100K a week (reported £6m a year which is £120k a week).

I'm privately putting his delay down to the fact that the club is on the brink of being taken over and he wants to see what the new owners plans are personally.

Ok to everyone who thinks he will leave

Do you think he will quit without a job avalible to him,If not what club do you see him going to

Yes. I think he will have a break, do a bit of punditry, go abroad to Germany to study how their academies work, etc.

His stock will rise whilst he is absent. In the meantime, Wenger & Fergie aren't getting any younger, and Mancini never looks safe in his job.

Hope I'm wrong obviously.

I heard once that they play football outside britain, Slaven. Can anyone confirm that?

its true

TPARRHI-W145_G5_HY_1321483e.jpg

Yes. I think he will have a break, do a bit of punditry, go abroad to Germany to study how their academies work, etc.

His stock will rise whilst he is absent. In the meantime, Wenger & Fergie aren't getting any younger, and Mancini never looks safe in his job.

Hope I'm wrong obviously.

Very interesting post.

It would signal he is convinced Everton cant go any further under the current circumstances.

Interesting thoughts.

positive rep for that.

i stand corrected. Don't know why i was thinking £6m.

Still at least he won't be worrying about not paying child benefit from January this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.