3 Things which we have learnt in 2012 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zatara2

1 -- Defensively, Our keeper and most expensive centre back are not good enough. Yet Baines and Jagielka are top class, Distin has put in a few top performances despite his age and Coleman looks to be a player.

2 -- Our first choice midfield (Pienaar, Fellaini, Gibson, Osman, Mirallas) look class......the others have great effort but not enough quality, possibly with the exception of Oviedo.

3 -- Jelavic only plays well with Velios or alone.

Final thought, lots of heart in the team but not many goalscorers and a handful of players needing to be shipped out to bring in some more quality.

What 3 things did you learn this 2012 ?

We are boss.
We are unlucky.
We need serious money for squad depth.

Not sure if we really need serious money for depth....perhaps just shift out a few and bring in a couple -- moyes rarely uses the full squad anyway.

Not sure if we really need serious money for depth....perhaps just shift out a few and bring in a couple -- moyes rarely uses the full squad anyway.

I feel if you take Mirallas and Coleman out we lack serious creativity, yes Naismith gives you effort, but not creativity.

I feel if you take Mirallas and Coleman out we lack serious creativity, yes Naismith gives you effort, but not creativity.

Howard
Heitinga
Anichebe

Those 3 look under threat to me....First 2 have turned awful and Anichebe is waiting for his next injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.