Fellaini wants to leave Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The transition from Arteta to Fellaini has been a painful one, a massive downgrade, and an unaddressed problem. Central midfield creativity has been sacrificed for 'physical presence'.

Well done for winning a few headers against United. I have never seen Fellaini:
tackle well;
shoot convincingly; (especially from distance)
take players on;
unlock defences - I'm talking through balls, balls over the top, anything clever;
he lacks intelligence, pace, poise, guile, awareness, and simply quality.

Letting Arteta go for less than we paid for Fellani was criminal. We'd be a far better team if we could swap them.

Arteta has a different skill set than Fellaini, its unfair to compare them both.

As for :

"he lacks intelligence, pace, poise, guile, awareness, and simply quality."

tumblr_lnzldh28cm1qb3l9z.gif

Arteta has a different skill set than Fellaini, its unfair to compare them both.

As for :

Clap clap clap. One turn against Bellamy who has knackered, not a defender, and a good 5 or 6 yards away steaming towards him. They were chasing the game and he did a bit of showboating. He's tried the same trick since and messed it up. Arteta did turns like that plenty of times and actually took the ball somewhere afterwards. Fellaini is a highlights player.

As for :

Also you're right. Their skill set is 'different'. Arteta can pass, dribble, score goals, set goals up, control games and dictate the play, none of which Fellaini can do.

The transition from Arteta to Fellaini has been a painful one, a massive downgrade, and an unaddressed problem. Central midfield creativity has been sacrificed for 'physical presence'.

Well done for winning a few headers against United. I have never seen Fellaini:
tackle well;
shoot convincingly; (especially from distance)
take players on;
unlock defences - I'm talking through balls, balls over the top, anything clever;
he lacks intelligence, pace, poise, guile, awareness, and simply quality.

Letting Arteta go for less than we paid for Fellani was criminal. We'd be a far better team if we could swap them.

WUT??

Marouane Fellaini stuns Everton by saying he could leave in January transfer window.

The Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini claims he could leave the club in January, despite being under contract for the next four years.

The Belgium international, who has scored 22 goals in 130 appearances at the Mersey-side club, has been the driving force behind Everton's strong start to the new league season and scored the only goal in the victory against Manchester United in their opening fixture.

The 24-year-old appeared committed to David Moyes' plans after he signed a new contract through to 2016 as recently as November, but speaking to a Belgian newspaper, Fellaini said he was now looking for a way out of Goodison Park.

"I am just starting my fifth season at Everton. This will be one of my last," Fellaini said.

why would you wont to leave Goodison park its the best ground in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.