Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.

From what Greg O'Keefe's tweeting, it sounds like Club Brugge are the ones at fault for not submitting their paperwork in time.

Clearly they wanted to hold on to the player. Silly club.

I really doubt Ofoe will be busting a gut for them now in the next 4 months.

No chance it'd be a straight 'no'.

I daresay the explanation - when we finally find out from some other source other than our own club - will be that the documentation was not complete and that 'the deadlines are there for a purpose'. As I say: the final hour of the window = not good enough...not good enough by a long chalk.

Club Brugge at fault. Not Everton.

And you can say all this 'not good enough leaving it to the last minute' stuff, but 95% of clubs do that. You leave it until deadline day to get the best deal possible. Sometimes some players/clubs don't want to move until deadline day, to get the best deals for themselves.

everyone is well gutted arnt they. we really needed another CM in there to really kick on this year, as is it we are really short in there. anyone know what free contracts are still out there. seen reo coker a name being touted about, would hav taken him a few years back, in his west ham days...

everyone is well gutted arnt they. we really needed another CM in there to really kick on this year, as is it we are really short in there. anyone know what free contracts are still out there. seen reo coker a name being touted about, would hav taken him a few years back, in his west ham days...

We can't sniff at Reo Coker or Hargreaves to be honest mate, even though we'd like to, because Phil Neville will be starting in the centre of our midfield.

I thought Reo-Coker was a very good player in his West Ham days... let's face it, he's better than Neville in midfield? Do you see my point?

Status
Not open for further replies.