Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is that paying attention to Moyes is like cheat mode on FIFA. Buy whoever he goes in for and you've got yourself a team.

Russell, Odjidja-Ofoe & Naismith are brilliant.

All I know is that paying attention to Moyes is like cheat mode on FIFA. Buy whoever he goes in for and you've got yourself a team.

Russell, Odjidja-Ofoe & Naismith are brilliant.

We didnt sign Russell, lets face it none of us have a clue how good this Odjidja guy is and you cant judge Naismith yet.

Are FIFA ruling on the transfer timing on Monday or are they using the time to count our Belgians. Same as fantasy league, we may have too many

He must be half-decent at least if Kompany had this to say about him...

No disrespect, but Kompany, nor do i, nor David Moyes knows how he is going to adapt to the premier league and whether he will prove to be good enough. Arshavin could have said Billy is a great signing based on his performances in Russia.

We wont know just how good or bad our new signings are until months in, which is why we cant say whether this is a good window or not.

But surely Kompany who has seen Ofoe play at 2 different clubs and has come to the league and had to make those changes to his own game wil know if the lad is likely to succeed given they have trained together at 2 different clubs?

But surely Kompany who has seen Ofoe play at 2 different clubs and has come to the league and had to make those changes to his own game wil know if the lad is likely to succeed given they have trained together at 2 different clubs?

Your saying likely though mate, that's my point, we can be excited about signings.. Theres potential and there's actual performance. All im saying is that we shouldn't get our hopes too high, we dont know what hes going to be like until he's played regularly in a blue shirt. If your mother said Pea's taste delicious, would you take her word, or would you try it and then make your mind up?

Lets not say hes the new messiah until we have seen him, that's all im saying.

I'm kind of excited for this guy. He seems like a play-making defensive midfielder. He might be exactly what we need in centre of the park.

Your saying likely though mate, that's my point, we can be excited about signings.. Theres potential and there's actual performance. All im saying is that we shouldn't get our hopes too high, we dont know what hes going to be like until he's played regularly in a blue shirt. If your mother said Pea's taste delicious, would you take her word, or would you try it and then make your mind up?

Lets not say hes the new messiah until we have seen him, that's all im saying.

Agreed but let's have some positivity. I'm more excited about our signings than Liverpool supporters should be about theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.