Busting our balls [Vadis odjidja ofoe]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on bluekipper a few years ago as iamtheyak, on a transfer deadline day they hacked my account and spouted ****e, never really understood what all that was about

Didn't GOT have a user named IamtheYak a few years ago that could nail the starting XI hours if not a day in advance of kickoff? One in the same?

I was on bluekipper a few years ago as iamtheyak, on a transfer deadline day they hacked my account and spouted ****e, never really understood what all that was about

I remember you mate. Always spot on. Are the club confident of getting this deal rubber stamped? What is the mooted fee?

We could do with this guy in place for the Newcastle game. We look absolutely lost without Gibson pulling the strings in midfield.

What hearing? He doesn't need a work permit, he needs FIFA clearance.

I just skimmed the article on the OS and saw this...
The transfer now needs to be rubber stamped by football's governing body FIFA – a process which will take place early next week.
I presumed it would be the Home Office but it's obviously FIFA. I can't see any reason why a loan won't go through but if it was to happen to any team it'd be us.

Even this lad is signed, do you think he would sit on the bench most of the time and Moyes will keep starting his favourites no matter how bad they are?

Even this lad is signed, do you think he would sit on the bench most of the time and Moyes will keep starting his favourites no matter how bad they are?

YEAH - MOYES IS THE WORST MANAGER EVER. NEVERMIND THE FACT HE'S STEERED A RELEGATION-CERTAINTY OF A CLUB INTO EUROPEAN QUALIFIER CONTENDERS, HE PLAYS NEVILLE AND HIBBERT ON A CONSTANT BASIS AND EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE OUR ONLY REAL RECOGNISABLE PLAYERS FOR THE POSITION I DON'T CARE.

Status
Not open for further replies.