Luc Castaignos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it becoming a mandatory requirement that all posters are ITK? Think I need my status revoked...

Yep.

I'm starting to think Man United are going to struggle to get even 2nd place this season.

i believe this as well. even if they do buy baines, they'll should still finish outside top 2, spurs have a better squad than them atm as well. of course modric will be leaving, and possibly van der vaart - however, never right off alex ferguson's united

Underestimating Kagawa, he was unbelievable at dortmund. PLus SAF will definitely keep them on track, great manager.
Like toffeejack said, never write off his team

Pienaar will sign for Everton in the next few days.

I'm ITK too.

I'm getting my coat. Agents and what not are pretty scarce in the west country. Knowone knows anything. My redsh**te mate was certain they were going to get AVB. It's like a bad case of chinese whispers by the time any message gets down to us!

Robinho to Everton on a season-long loan.

STAND ON ME MOTHERF*CKERS

Almost.

I think you'll find it is Robin Ho.

Dual British/Korean nationality. 43 years old, had a trial at Prescott Cables years back. Won't be useful at set peices as he is 3 foot 7 inches. Bulks out the squad though.

Almost.

I think you'll find it is Robin Ho.

Dual British/Korean nationality. 43 years old, had a trial at Prescott Cables years back. Won't be useful at set peices as he is 3 foot 7 inches. Bulks out the squad though.

43 eh? We could use his experience

Status
Not open for further replies.