6 + 2 Point Deductions

It’s fairly standard practice for all parties to agree generally to the wording of the report, but I imagine the PL are working on their wording of the announcement rather than changing the report.

Even with ofsted etc, reports are sent to headteachers/managers first and they have time to respond if there are any inaccuracies or bits they don’t agree with. This can then be changed or ignored by Ofsted.

Its not necessarily about the outcome, just inaccuracies or different interpretations etc.
Well I am glad this is working for the pl...because not sure how much input we had in the wording from the first hearing outside of a strong statement from everton

My mate was running an insane ultra marathon where all the competitors had to have a mobile phone with them for safety.

In order to save weight and bulk, he bought what he affectionately termed a ‘bum phone.’

The point is… it can be done… if needs must.
Well we can only hope that pretty soon both Everton and phone will be removed from near the bottom.

View attachment 245975
I know I know...Gammon Head TV.
Masters is putting together his apology to Everton and Everton fans along with his resignation speech which he's going to deliver in person over the loud speakers from the center circle at Goodison Park at half time on Monday night after the speech he's going to bend over, put his head between his legs and kiss his own arse... FREEDOM.