6 + 2 Point Deductions

I think that's a sort of mating call, or the mating itself
As we head into warmer days and nights, by us they get randy as hell and the noise is blood curdling at times, i think its the females that make the noise form what I have learnt and have to admit when we first moved in to our house a few times years ago was tempted to call the old bill out as genuinely sounded like a desperate plea for help!

Never having made a female make noises of this variety was a shock to my old ears lol! (not through lack of trying and effort on my behalf! :cool:)

Give us our points back you corrupt meffs!(on topic attempt no.2)

The government I guess...somekind of public body
Just about every professional sporting body in the UK has the same approach to discipline and the appointment of ICs.

Football is far more transparent than English Rugby is pretty much in parallel except their head discipline seems not to be named or indeed chosen by the members ( clubs)
Also that wasn’t from the PL. the rules are different for everyone. They shouldn’t be, but they are. Comparing our PL P&L with Chelsea’s fine from UEFA is opening a whole new argument. Not one I even want to fathom.
When the new owners whilst carrying out their DD found the under reporting they advised the PL, UEFA &the PL.

From what I understand UEFA dealt with their enquiry first and the PL and FA appear to have waited for the outcome of UEFAs sanctions.

How the fact that UEFA have dealt with FFP matters it’s difficult to see how the PL can charge for the FFP aspect but how that Impacts with the PL equivalent I have no idea nor come to that if the reported years 2012-2019 have any impact whatsoever.Time will tell on that.

Club after club in the PL has under reported sums paid to players indeed HMRC has investigated and charged clubs who have not accounted for benefits in kind rarely do these indiscretions result in a PL charge nor come to that have the FA.

There is quite recent history of aPL club un reporting sums paid to agents interesting it was not the PL that charged the club

if the first one is obvs anyway favourable which it should

the second one is as good as a chocolate fire guard
Somehow i dont think we get off the 2nd one free. Unless every single point came back the 1st one which i dont expect. I just look at it as they will obviously see it that we have done it twice, even though the way its all came about the 2nd time, is them using 2 of the same years we were charged for via the 1st one

If they are taking points off us with no sporting advantage gained, and all the ignored mitigating factors, then Forest should get more surely. They bought every player with a pulse last year!
I think we will find it hard to appeal using the no sporting advantage line. Because when Moshiri said he had to spend to supplement our “non-existent midfield”, then he’s basically said he over spent for sporting advatage.
Moshiri, what a genius eh?

Mad that Chelsea can continue to spend money..

But having about 15 mediocre players on long term contracts earning a fortune will eventually bite them very hard on the arse.
absolutely, even if 30% of their signings made recently are seen as failures, they will be stuck on the payroll for years to come